Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: The Future of Duskruin

Blog Entries

Default Official: The Future of Duskruin

Quote Originally Posted by GM Wyrom
    For 2018, we're going to be changing a few things on how we run Duskruin.

We have two varieties of Duskruin currently. The Duskruin Dig and the full event (Arena & Sewers). We generally run the full Duskruin twice a year. Moving forward, we're going to split Duskruin into 3 separate events. We are only going to run the full event once a year. We're going to run the Dig once a year. And we're going to run a newer event under the Duskruin banner. We're also going to pace these a bit better. We are aiming to do the Dig next, in February, move to having the full event in June, and the newer event in December.

We'll have more details on everything as we work through our event schedule for 2018, but I wanted everyone to have an idea of what's going on. On top of that, we are breaking away from the April and August runs of the full event so we can give a better variety of offerings.

Seems this is the new name of the game. I get that it's popular, but 3 times a year? Ugh.
    We've been running it 2 to 5 times a year prior to this, which were 2 full event runs (some years it was 4 full event runs). This is actually dialing it down a bit.

Wyrom, PM
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Wow. Seriously these guys are pieces of shit. Acting like the dig is duskruin, removing 50% of duskruins, then delaying the upcoming one 2 months.

Wyrom, one of us is dumb as fuck, and in either case it bodes poorly.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Harsh!

The newer event likely produces bloodscrip as well if it is the new content teased previously. How it works, dunno but something new is good, it's been a few years of the same old same old. If it does, I doubt 3 events producing the currency and power stuff is what was wanted. Do you want bs to become silvers? ha

Yes, the dig was always once a year and Duskruin labeled so it is not acting like that to remove one 'full" run but the addition of a third which forced the change. We don't know how that one (December one) works yet, so will reserve judgement.

The delay of the main money maker one to June is frustrating definitely, and perplexing per a previous post that it was in that months for revenue reporting reasons.

4. Default

Haha people bitch about gemstone become pay2win and non-stop duskruin then they decrease them and still get mad.

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    Haha people bitch about gemstone become pay2win and non-stop duskruin then they decrease them and still get mad.
    he sees it. I see it. Do you see it? I approve of Wyrom.
    Thym, 21 warrior. Coraesine Weapons are my friend.

Slocan, 100 Ranger

Jynai, 100 Empath

-Looking for my old character (Orbstar DE Wizard)

People are mad just to be mad. Some people think Wyrom runs Simu and Stillfront, so he unduly gets 100% of the blame.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

its the typical us vs. them government conspiracy bs. people will complain no matter what. lets face it, these things are a bonus...period. dont complain about something that is gravy on top.

Bonus? We pay out the ass for them. A bonus is a free event. Imo. I am just annoyed wyrom said twice april for sure

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    Bonus? We pay out the ass for them. A bonus is a free event. Imo. I am just annoyed wyrom said twice april for sure
    I picture a huge jar of change with a duskruin label on it in your house.

it feels good to bitch tbh.