Thread: 6x greater elemental flare gloves and 7x perfect longsword

Default 6x greater elemental flare gloves and 7x perfect longsword

1-some krolvin skin gloves
    6x greater elemental fire flares & T-1 ensorcelling

25 mil

2-twin-edged steel alloy longsword 7x perfect
    show-The blade is extraordinarily thin with a long tapered tip, edges on both sides, and twin fluted. Its surface is a strangely mottled oily blue, magenta, and silver, and the grip is round instead of flat. The pommel has a single sphere of hematite. You notice a small enchanter's glyph and Tacklberie's crafting mark.

13 mil

xxx slowly licks the length of his blade, making sure to clean off any blood that might have adhered to its surface.

xxx tilts his head fully back and slowly begins to slide the blade of the longsword down his throat. xxx is able to take the longsword all the way down to the hilt before he stops.

Very carefully, xxx slowly pulls the blade back out. You notice not a single drop of blood has been left on the sharp edges.

xxx flips the longsword into the air in an arc over his shoulder, then deftly catches it behind his back with his other hand. xxx flips it again over his other shoulder, catching it behind his back again with a quick move of his hand.

xxx throws his steel alloy longsword straight up into the air. Waiting directly under the blade, he cringes as it reaches its highest point and begins to tumble to the ground. It looks as if the blade is going to impale xxx as it falls... but he deftly catches the longsword in his teeth, then removes the longsword from his relieved grin.

Touching the tip of his steel alloy longsword to the ground, xxx quickly kicks it causing it to do three fast spins in the air before xxx catches it.

I'll take the longsword. Lashonda in game or message here

Can't believe nobody has bought those gloves yet. I'd buy another pair if I had four hands! Put a pair on your monk, activate flurry of blows, and you can clear out a troll camp practically in your sleep!

I will take the gloves