Thread: 7x perfect veil iron shot morning-star

Default 7x perfect veil iron shot morning-star

7x perfect max lighten at 4 pounds
    T-5 ensorcelling
    5 services of crit weighting

30 mil

You carefully inspect your veil iron shot morning-star.

After a careful inspection you determine that a perfect veil iron shot morning-star requires skill in blunt weapons to use effectively. It appears to be a modified morning star.

You remember that you registered this item a couple months ago.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of mithril.

Careful examination indicates the veil iron shot morning-star has a base strength of 82 and a base durability of 187. You also determine the current integrity of the veil iron shot morning-star to be at 100.0%.

Checking out the morning-star, it looks like it is lightly weighted to inflict more critical blows than a normal weapon of its type.

[A perfect veil iron shot morning-star has a combat effectiveness rating of 0 points of Critical weighting and a 50.0% chance to have a combat effectiveness rating of 1. It has 5 of 10 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness. It has been serviced 5 times in this service window, which resets in 0d 0h 0m.]
    Last edited by neimanz1; 01-02-2018 at 05:20 PM.

Sold! I want! I want!

How did you get veil iron into the description of a weapon made out of mithril?

Very cool to see, though - perfect veil iron.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Bite me

My shop has orbs and orb fodder and wearable enhancives and such: https://ps.lichproject.org/shops/5038

That is rad

5. Default

wonder if the game will ever see perfect adamantine whatever? would throw my comp at the wall if I ever saw that flash across my monitor

6. Default

it isn't perfect veil iron though but that could exist cuz slabs have been released. its veil iron shot so basically the same as being -edged or -tipped. You could technically do that with adamantine if they'll alter with it and you sacrifice a piece for fodder.

Should have made it an urglaes black veil iron shot morning star.

8. Default

Nice grab mac if you didn't grab it I was going to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk