Thread: House Sylvanfair 2018

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default House Sylvanfair 2018

House Sylvanfair are starting the New Year with two events, both on Saturday 13th January.

The first is A Congress of Collectibles at 4pm in the Ebonstone Manor, House Pub.
    House Sylvanfair would like to thank everyone who attended their events last year and participated in their collectibles challenge. Anyone with a bracelet or game case filled with 3 or more items is invited to attend an hour-long private merchant session in the Ebonstone Manor. The merchant will endeavor to work for as many as possible but please be aware that the order will be determined by the number of items collected (those with 5 or more going first).

* Please remember to bring your bracelet or case for verification *

The second event is HOUSE at 6pm, again in the Ebonstone Manor, House Pub.
    House Sylvanfair invite you to join them for an evening of charming company and a few games of HOUSE (the CHE equivalent of GHOUL) to welcome in the New Year. Learn more about this year’s collectible challenge and how you can participate to win BIG at the end of the year! See below or our wiki page for more details.

NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT FOR 2018

Starting with our first event in January, House Sylvanfair will be relaunching their successful and popular incentive scheme where everyone who participates in our events during the year will be given a collectible themed-prize and a chance to win BIG at the end of the year!

Participants will again have two choices: to collect charms for a charm bracelet or contents for a gaming case. If you missed out last year, you can pick up a bracelet or case at the launch event on day 13 of the month Lormesta (Saturday, 13th January) to start you off. The door prizes available throughout the year will then be a choice of a charm for your bracelet or game for your case, so even if you don't ultimately qualify for the BIG prize, you'll still have something to show for it!

As a thank you to everyone that took part last year, we will be offering the opportunity to collect BOTH prizes this year, for example, continue to collect new charms for your bracelet AND start collecting games (old or new) for a case, or vice versa.

There will be a total of 10 new charms and games available to collect at events during the year (as well as the 10 from last year). Don't worry if you can't make the first event, they will be available again. As before, House Sylvanfair members will automatically be given a bracelet or case on request and one charm or game of their choosing to get them started, so if you're interested in joining the House and want to have a head start, let us know!

What is the BIG prize, I hear you ask! At the end of the year, those who have collected 5 or more charms or games will be invited to a private merchant session lasting ONE hour.

We hope you'll join in and have fun collecting your prizes. Please don't hesitate to contact Rohese (or any of the other officers) if you have any questions!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Yay! More CHE event, and this is the first one in the year! I'll try to get there the best way I can as I enjoyed the Silvergate Inn anniversary week last year.

We are glad you enjoyed Silvergates Anniversary week, makes us happy to hear

Reminder that this is tomorrow!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

Did you manage to collect 3 or more door prizes from Sylvanfair events last year? Then you are welcome to join us for a private merchant session in the Ebonstone Manor at 4pm today.

We'll be re-launching the reward scheme by playing a round games of HOUSE shortly after with some great prizes on offer! See above or NEWS 4 46 for more information.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page