Thread: Elanthian Fashion Week 5118

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Elanthian Fashion Week 5118

I know it's only January but I just wanted to put this out there so that interested parties can start thinking and planning.

Elanthian Elegance will be sponsoring Fashion Week again this year and I aim to schedule it during July in the hope it avoids the busier pay event months. The last two have been a great success so I'm really hoping we can get even more groups/individuals involved this year. For those that have no idea what I'm talking about, you can see more on the GS wiki page and I will update it as the schedule comes together for this year. I also hope to hold the usual planning meeting in April and possibly another fundraising auction in May, so watch the calendar!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

As you're looking at July, keep in mind that Aspis has Bardfest scheduled for July 16 - 18 and 23, and Paupers has related events on July 20 and 21.

If you go for the beginning of the month, I look forward to attending at least a few events.

I took into consideration everything I was aware of and I'm aiming for the week of 22nd to 28th at the moment because of other factors. I may end up not running the event the whole week this year if it becomes a scrabble for free calendar slots but we'll see how it goes. Hope you can still make some events though!
    Last edited by Elvenlady; 01-26-2018 at 02:39 AM.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

I personally can't do much of anything in game during the last week of July, but I knew that was going to happen.

I look forward to the recaps!