Thread: Hunting Area Suggestions (59/55)...

Question Hunting Area Suggestions (59/55)...

Once again tapping the wisdom here at the boards. Last time I asked, you guys suggested trolls in RR Keep and it has been GREAT. Hoping to find another killer reccomendation. A little details of my troupe:

Pure Bard + Wizard Combo...

We are now 59/55 respectively and the keep is starting to require more and more kills to fry.

Wizard is specced 25 fire + 30 water lore (for enchanting mana). Bard is maxed out AUR so wards well for his train. Bard is wearing 10x aug chain, Wiz 9x fulls. Both crit padded.

LOOKING FOR:

An area NEAR the landing, but still far enough away to hopefully attain some decent loot. RR was great on loot. I'd like to keep my posse near the landing mainly to refill the shop I have there, and need the bard to sing to items. So it could be icemule, pinefar, solhaven, etc. I am open to other cities too, further away if the areas are that good.

Stuff that swarms is not usually a problem with open disruption + ball spells for tagging.

So any good suggestions?

Tough to find decent loot near the Landing at almost any level.

Darkstone and Stronghold have critters near those levels but you will not get rich.

You can search by level on the Bestiary which may help: https://www.play.net/gs4/info/bestia...ure_search.asp

"You're well beyond training for a reason."...Gelston

Quote Originally Posted by Askip View Post
    Tough to find decent loot near the Landing at almost any level.

Darkstone and Stronghold have critters near those levels but you will not get rich.

You can search by level on the Bestiary which may help: https://www.play.net/gs4/info/bestia...ure_search.asp

Yah I kind of figured, the whole Wehnimers "greater area" is probably worthless. Well what about just good/easy exp?
    Last edited by nocturnix; 01-02-2018 at 02:07 AM.

I had a look, what about the lava flow on teras? It seems there are some late 50's creatures there, and could work in 60s-70s? I'm guessing the treasure is decent.

Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

Bonespear and then stronghold.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnix View Post
    Once again tapping the wisdom here at the boards. Last time I asked, you guys suggested trolls in RR Keep and it has been GREAT. Hoping to find another killer reccomendation. A little details of my troupe:

Pure Bard + Wizard Combo...

We are now 59/55 respectively and the keep is starting to require more and more kills to fry.

Wizard is specced 25 fire + 30 water lore (for enchanting mana). Bard is maxed out AUR so wards well for his train. Bard is wearing 10x aug chain, Wiz 9x fulls. Both crit padded.

LOOKING FOR:

An area NEAR the landing, but still far enough away to hopefully attain some decent loot. RR was great on loot. I'd like to keep my posse near the landing mainly to refill the shop I have there, and need the bard to sing to items. So it could be icemule, pinefar, solhaven, etc. I am open to other cities too, further away if the areas are that good.

Stuff that swarms is not usually a problem with open disruption + ball spells for tagging.

So any good suggestions?
    Your wizard is at the perfect level for the Citadel. You would be unwise not to hunt this area while you are at that level, especially with a wizard.

P.S. I think it's funny you are using 9x and 10x gear and having to ask where to hunt.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 01-02-2018 at 11:28 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984