Thread: Official: Adventurer's Guilds Recharging for Silvers

Blog Entries

Default Official: Adventurer's Guilds Recharging for Silvers

Quote Originally Posted by GM Coase
    The Adventurer's Guilds across Elanthia will be offering enhancive recharging services for silvers from now until January 7th. Please plan accordingly to take advantage of this limited time offer!

Coase

This message was originally posted in Organizations and Societies, Adventurers Guild. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/226/2513/view/1529
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Last year I "over charged" some of my items, and by that I mean I almost filled em up with charges (but not completely full from the point of view of the AG), and then did order 99 a second time on the same item.

This year I checked all charged levels and they were all higher than I expected. I am guessing "overcharging" might not have been wasteful, though I dont know and I understand GMs have told players things that directly contradict this.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

You can't overcharge your items, you can only overcharge yourself. EG: your item holds 12 charges and is empty. You pay for 10 charges and it's nearly full. Unsure of how many charges it holds, you pay for another 10 charges, but only get 2. Your item is not overcharged, you are.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

So going by what you say, if I find an item with "huge" charges from the treasure system, when that is empty, I should be able to charge it back up to "huge" at the AG?

My experience has been that common items can never go past "lot of charges at the AG." I assumed that some of these items started at say "giantman" level (or huge, or innumerable), and yet the AG will still only take them to lot of charges. I have not rigorously checked that, just my impression.

The only items I have been able to charge past "lot of charges" at the AG are my giftbox item and some of the enhancive vambraces. Everything else stops at "lot of charges" (which again implies that overcharging can exist mechanically ... items from the treasure system with say "giantman" charges spawned overcharged.
    Last edited by gilchristr; 01-03-2018 at 02:30 AM.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

at the cost of it this year... who would want to experiment... 2 million for the cost of 30k bs... i'd rather do a few more bounties... myself
    Last edited by Roiken; 01-03-2018 at 02:59 AM. Reason: slight exaggeration, but still

350 simu coins... 20 bucks to charge 7 of them for 30 days and i can spread that out over whomever i care to.. just makes sense to use the simu coin item and not drain 40+ 50 million from the bank account even with value of silver being so low. I dont like the simu coin system as much as the next guy..... but why do it when you have it as an option and can still have a "reserve" for needed silver transactions

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    350 simu coins... 20 bucks to charge 7 of them for 30 days and i can spread that out over whomever i care to.. just makes sense to use the simu coin item and not drain 40+ 50 million from the bank account even with value of silver being so low. I dont like the simu coin system as much as the next guy..... but why do it when you have it as an option and can still have a "reserve" for needed silver transactions
    I charged all mine for roughly 50m, some having massive charges that will last the entire year. It would be more expensive to do so (and annoying to keep up) with the potions than with silvers, which you mentioned are already low as is. There just isn't much use for silvers anymore, this is the one place that is worth dumping some imo.

Why? Because racecar.

You can charge items up to their original amount. At least that hasn't been nerfed. Yet.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.