Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: My Want List

  1. Default My Want List

    This will be subject to change.

    • Animated Cauldron
    • Elemental Circlet
    • Ta'Vaalor bloodrune crystal thing
    • Alter Wand
    • a square bloodjewel relic engulfed in golden flames
    • a spherical dark glass relic caught in a black haze
    • a serpentine relic covered in layers of sharp metallic scales
    • a polished black marble claw relic
    • a floral bouquet relic of vibrant carved jewels
    Last edited by Ltlprprincess; 02-19-2018 at 01:14 PM.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~

    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~

  2. Default

    Bump, added an item
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~

    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ltlprprincess View Post
    This will be subject to change, but for now, I have one item on the list:

    • Animated Cauldron
    • Elemental Circlet
    If you spend all your money at DR dig you might get an elemental circlet. But probably not. Like 99% chance not.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-12-2018 at 10:43 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  4. #4

    Default

    Last dig at duskruin the only good thing i found was an elemental circlet which i sold to get back to a little under even. So there is a chance lol

  5. Default

    I'm on vacation next week in New Orleans. It's unlikely I'll be spending time at this event, honestly. Maybe a few sewer runs, but unlikely.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~

    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ltlprprincess View Post
    I'm on vacation next week in New Orleans. It's unlikely I'll be spending time at this event, honestly. Maybe a few sewer runs, but unlikely.
    Why are you going the week after Mardi Gras instead of this week during Mardi Gras? Reported.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Why are you going the week after Mardi Gras instead of this week during Mardi Gras? Reported.
    My vacation is based on my younger son's winter vacation, which happens to be the week after. Can't be helped.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~

    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ltlprprincess View Post
    My vacation is based on my younger son's winter vacation, which happens to be the week after. Can't be helped.
    Reporting your son's school for not being more accomodating to Mardi Gras.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  9. Default

    Bump! Still looking!
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~

    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •