Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So Much for Global Warming

Well, seems like you guys got it all figured out. Based on your couch-science you have clearly proved 97% of the scientific community wrong on the matter of man-made climate change. Well done! I mean its clear you are VERY smart, with your napkin maths, but wow, smarter than experts who spent their lives studying this stuff. How did you do it? Your Google sciencing skills are off the charts!

I guess we can all rest easy now that Parkbandit and neveragain have proved the current climate change we are seeing is 100% of natural causes!
    Last edited by nocturnix; 12-30-2017 at 11:32 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnix View Post
    Well, seems like you guys got it all figured out. Based on your couch-science you have clearly proved 97% of the scientific community wrong on the matter of man-made climate change. Well done! I mean its clear you are VERY smart, with your napkin maths, but wow, smarter than experts who spent their lives studying this stuff. How did you do it? Your Google sciencing skills are off the charts!

I guess we can all rest easy now that Parkbandit and neveragain have proved the current climate change we are seeing is 100% of natural causes!
    Are humans not a part of nature?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Lucky for us, we've avoided a near ice age!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/14/world/...ned/index.html
    Last edited by rolfard; 12-30-2017 at 11:50 AM.

5. Default

I believe 97% of the posters in this topic think you're an idiot.

Strawman much?

No one has made any of the arguments you are claiming.

I'm just not ready to spend trillions and trillions of dollars to some NWO Climate Police Force that will "fix" everything magically with the power of the US dollar while other countries do a wait and see game.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Strawman much?

I'm just not ready to spend trillions and trillions of dollars to some NWO Climate Police Force that will "fix" everything magically with the power of the US dollar while other countries do a wait and see game.
    They won't pull a wait and see, they will pull a cash in and develop how ever the hell they want by spending our money. That was the essence of the Paris rape agreement and that is what the Leftist idiots didn't want us to point out.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Strawman much?

That's not even my main concern, I worry more that we will do something really stupid thinking we are "fixing" something.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    I dislike that scientists spend millions of dollars and time to state the obvious. The "climate changes". Really? I didn't know that. There is "global warming". No shit. There is also "global cooling". Duh. The warming and cooling of the planet is always happening over millennia - hence the... DRUM ROLLLLLL... "climate change"!

Now if the supporters of "man-made global warming" would just shut the hell up (because last I looked they all drive cars, they all shop at grocery stores, they all type their crazy shit on the internet, etc. etc. etc.) and shift their talking points to simple, effective ways to minimize pollution of current industries and developing technology (solar/wind/etc.) to assist in the reduction of pollution that can harm our ecosystem in the future... instead of demonizing everyone with the mantra of "global warming/climate change" over and over and over... I think there could be real progress.

It's the continued way the information is presented and vitriolic language used to attack anyone that may have a differing viewpoint is tiring. Just a thought.
    The millions of dollars went to determining how climate changes, not that it does. For example, we can now model the effects of solar cycles, volcanic activity, and all other inhuman phenomena. This model correctly predicts temperatures into prehistory except for the period of human industrialization, at which point the model has to include that as well.

Consider a car rolling downhill. It is subject to the earth's gravity, friction on the wheels, friction from the air, and many other forces - the increase and decrease in its velocity is always happening. You apply the brakes, and the car stops. There have been many other times where the car was stopped, yet if I were to say that this particular time it was your application of the brakes that caused the car to break with models that do not include the effect of the brakes, you would (presumably) not take that as my demonizing you and demand I shut the hell up.

The only difference between the two scenarios is that you personally have applied the brakes in a car many times, and you personally have not done the research on climate change even once. It is not a question of logic, reasoning, or intelligence. You haven't done the research, it gets under your skin when elitists tell you you're wrong, and scientists are our elite in knowing what's correct.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

If we weren't supposed to burn all that converted carbon dioxide that was trapped in the earth and not the air for millions upon millions of years, why did God put it there? CHECKMATE IDIOTS.
    Last edited by AnOrdim; 12-30-2017 at 01:33 PM.