Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So Much for Global Warming

Smile So Much for Global Warming

Aren't you glad now that we pulled out of the Paris Agreement?

There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

I ain't tired of winning yet!

that mean dow is going to 28k 2018? please say it is so, i might buy a red hat too

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR
    Smile So Much for Global Warming
    That's because Global Warming hasn't been a thing since they realized it wasn't what they sold it to us as where we should have all been underwater since the 90s, so they changed it to Global Cooling. Then when that didn't pan out they just went with all encompassing Climate Change to make it easier to blame everything that happens on republicans.

Soon it will be changed to "weather events" and then everything will be Trump's fault even more!
    Last edited by Methais; 12-29-2017 at 04:21 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

I warming my house with my heater, globally.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I warming my house with my heater, globally.
    I wonder if flat earthers believe in global warming.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I wonder if flat earthers believe in global warming.
    They don't believe the Earth is globular.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    They don't believe the Earth is globular.
    That's why I bet they still believe in global warming.

https://www.ucsusa.org/global-warmin...l#.WkbjnN-nEuU
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...arsher-winter/
    https://climatekids.nasa.gov/harsh-winter/

But let me guess, because it doesnt fit your narrow view of the world. It's fake news, right? Maybe it's part of that big Nasa conspiracy to trick everyone into thinking the world is round.

The way weather works is not a simple all or nothing game. It's very complex, even scientists now are looking into how alot of the effects global warming has on the weather. Just because you dont want something to be real, doesn't mean it isn't. Global warming is very real. Literally thousands of people who have far more expertise on these topics than all of us have said it, confirmed it, tested it, retested it, and reconfirmed it. That's how science works. Not sticking your finger in the air, saying hey: it's cold today - Global Warming must be a hoax by the damn liberals. Get over your hatred for liberals and face the facts ;-)

But anyways it was obvious you were just trolling for a fight, and I took the bait. So feel free to go on and explain how I'm a dirty liberal and so are all the scientists and anyone who disagrees with you is a commy.
    Last edited by nocturnix; 12-29-2017 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnix View Post
    https://www.ucsusa.org/global-warmin...l#.WkbjnN-nEuU
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...arsher-winter/
    https://climatekids.nasa.gov/harsh-winter/

But let me guess, because it doesnt fit your narrow view of the world. It's fake news, right? Maybe it's part of that big Nasa conspiracy to trick everyone into thinking the world is round.

The way weather works is not a simple all or nothing game. It's very complex, even scientists now are looking into how alot of the effects global warming has on the weather. Just because you dont want something to be real, doesn't mean it isn't. Global warming is very real. Literally thousands of people who have far more expertise on these topics than all of us have said it, confirmed it, tested it, retested it, and reconfirmed it. That's how science works. Not sticking your finger in the air, saying hey: it's cold today - Global Warming must be a hoax by the damn liberals. Get over your hatred for liberals and face the facts ;-)

But anyways it was obvious you were just trolling for a fight, and I took the bait. So feel free to go on and explain how I'm a dirty liberal and so are all the scientists and anyone who disagrees with you is a commy.
    I dislike that scientists spend millions of dollars and time to state the obvious. The "climate changes". Really? I didn't know that. There is "global warming". No shit. There is also "global cooling". Duh. The warming and cooling of the planet is always happening over millennia - hence the... DRUM ROLLLLLL... "climate change"!

Now if the supporters of "man-made global warming" would just shut the hell up (because last I looked they all drive cars, they all shop at grocery stores, they all type their crazy shit on the internet, etc. etc. etc.) and shift their talking points to simple, effective ways to minimize pollution of current industries and developing technology (solar/wind/etc.) to assist in the reduction of pollution that can harm our ecosystem in the future... instead of demonizing everyone with the mantra of "global warming/climate change" over and over and over... I think there could be real progress.

It's the continued way the information is presented and vitriolic language used to attack anyone that may have a differing viewpoint is tiring. Just a thought.
    Last edited by Shaps; 12-29-2017 at 08:28 PM.