Thread: Appraise: +18 eahnor greatshield with Greater Mood (can convert to Lesser)

Default Appraise: +18 eahnor greatshield with Greater Mood (can convert to Lesser)

This was a T5 prize.

a mirror-finish eahnor greatshield
    +18
    tower size
    sancted
    Greater Weapon and Armor Mood (not unlocked for custom)
    Current verb traps: WEAR, REMOVE, WAVE

https://gswiki.play.net/Mood_script
    https://gswiki.play.net/Mood_script/saved_posts

Being sancted won't activate the ambients. Wyrom checked with the GM who put this in the hopper, and the intention was for a paladin to cast Guiding Light or whatever on the shield to get them. Paladin stuff is Greek to me.

Wyrom offered the option to convert the script to Lesser, which is the same script, but frees the script slot. It does, however, remove the ability to customize messaging. If I sell this, I'll let the buyer decide to convert.

http://forums.play.net/forums/GemSto...et_newest=true
    Had a couple questions come up for the Greater Moods sancted shields in the unique feeder (T5). I am not the creator of these items, but hoping to offer some clarification on them. While there aren't any custom settings on them, the intent was for the new owners to cast guiding light flares on them.

If you found one and want them converted to Lesser Moods, we can certainly do that. You'll need to ASSIST and reference this post for a referral.
    Is this shield enchantable with a special potion?
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

2. Default

Yes, it needs eoveneh potion
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

3. Default

I want this shield
    [LNet]-GSIV:Aizaraii: "I'm all for killing animals, we can settle with saying vegetarians are retarded"
    A twisted being's throat glows green as it opens its mouth, loosing a blast of acid that scours the entire room!
    The acid splashes over you!
    ... 63 points of damage!
    Acid bath empties chest. It's a lot cleaner now.
    DEAD!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HermieTheDentist View Post
    I want this shield
    You're going to have to fight me for it.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

I like the sound of this.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.