Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Official: Custom Properties and Elans

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stunseed View Post
    Yes, they can.

Going this route allows them to get proportional figures that the general tracking won't do. As stated previously in this thread, this is applicable to about 40 people per instance only. If someone needs a means to differentiate on their P&L statements, this accomplishes that.
    What proportional figures do you think are important enough to create a separate currency for? They can already tell at a glance how much of something has been sold, and to whom. They may as well introduce a new currency only used with the fusion shaman*.

*do not do this, Simu
    Last edited by Taernath; 12-21-2017 at 07:05 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Call it dragonballs

< What proportional figures do you think are important enough to create a separate currency for? >

It's an ancient online game. Not to be difficult, but ANY means to create an additional line of green instead of red is in the favor for those who are accountable for the bottom line.

It's an alt currency for 1% of the Prime/Premium population ( approximated I have no f'in clue how many people play this game now ). To me, I see it as a positive you can use Simucoins against it as they have sales specials on those. I'd be more upset if they used NEW SPECIAL CURRENCY outside of it in comparison.

Please note I don't own a private property in either instance, so I have zero at stake either way.
    LadyXXXXXXX: I guess I just like swallowing.
    LadyXXXXXXX: OMG that thing is HUGE

Tyrillian [General]: "Do you worship V'tull?"
    You [General]: "V'tull worships me."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stunseed View Post
    < What proportional figures do you think are important enough to create a separate currency for? >

It's an ancient online game. Not to be difficult, but ANY means to create an additional line of green instead of red is in the favor for those who are accountable for the bottom line.
    That's not additional profit though, just a way of obfuscating numbers, and if everything is about the bottom line now I doubt Stillfront would be fooled.

At best elans are an over engineered solution to a problem that doesn't exist, at worst, they're a stepping stone to more alt currency fuckery.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

They're going to run out of names for currency.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Wonder how Wyrom came up with elans... So "e" for like email .. um and propertyz... houses... land. Oh I know ... and a "currency" for stupid whales was born.
    ELANthia

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Wyrom
    >I own Stone Manor. So I can't buy one of the teleporting keys for my property as it's part of FWI? Have to say the boats are the biggest pain in arse part of my property.

You could likely use it on FWI.

>Aside from not paying rent, will permifying my property allow me to keep it while canceling my account for awhile?

This makes the property totally yours. If you leave the game for some time or cancel your account, it will continue to be your property. This is what we believe is the biggest appeal for this service. Not having rent is just the icing.

>Also I know it's not an option this time but I would like to see an option to modify an existing room. I really want to change the food options in my banquet hall.

Building, editing, and creating rooms is a lengthy process. We'd love to offer more, just hard to manage it due to how much time it can take.

Wyrom, PM
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

There USED to be a yearly/bi-yearly offer to update food/drink.

That being said, changing -anything- about Stone Manor shouldn't be allowed given it's rp-history. But hey, if you can't sell the account with the property on it you might as well spend your RL dollars fucking up something other people actually cared about.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

I like how alastir can make more people mad at him for just being himself than I can make mad at me TRYING to make them mad at me.
    I wish i had those skills.

Quote Originally Posted by AnOrdim View Post
    I like how alastir can make more people mad at him for just being himself than I can make mad at me TRYING to make them mad at me.
    I wish i had those skills.
    It's because nobody cares about you.
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.