Thread: Gowns, Gowns, Gowns oh did I say BELLED SKIRTS ALSO?

Red face Gowns, Gowns, Gowns oh did I say BELLED SKIRTS ALSO?

Items will go Once, Twice and Sold. Any questions, please send me a message.

#1) a lemon yellow sack (Vanishing Point gown & accessories)
    In the yellow sack:
    Containers [2]: a drop-shouldered lemon charmeuse gown with soft pleats fanning out across the extensive train, a pair of sunburst-gilt
    brocade sandals beaded with honey amber shards
    Clothing [2]: a delicate glass bumblebee pendant, an oversized bright yellow sunflower

You remove a drop-shouldered lemon charmeuse gown with soft pleats fanning out across the extensive train from in your yellow sack.
    >anal my gown
    You analyze your charmeuse gown and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

This is a Vanishing Point gown. Alterations (long or show) are fine on this provided the item doesn't have a high or restricting neck.
    General collars are okay. It should also be able to completely hide a dagger in the inside lining - no sheer fabrics (chiffon, voile, gauze, etc.)
    unless they are layered. Acceptable nouns for this are: corset, bodice, chemise, gown, cotehardie, kirtle, bliaut, dress, houppelande, robe,
    tunic, or shirt.

This gown is Tier 1 / 1 (two tiers). Verbs are: GET, PULL, PUSH, PUT, REMOVE, RUB, TAP, TOUCH, and WEAR

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the charmeuse gown for you or deepen its pockets.

BO: 1 MILLION
    PURCHASED ON BO DELIVERED

#2) a rosy pink sack (Zenlia gown)
    In the pink sack:
    Containers [2]: a floral motif kit accented with tiny carved roses, a pair of rose pink floral-motif flyrsilk slippers
    Clothing [2]: a velvet and rose chiffon gown, a vivid blush pink rose

You remove a velvet and rose chiffon gown from in your pink sack.
    >anal my gown
    You analyze your rose chiffon gown and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The rose chiffon gown is fully alterable with the following restrictions:
    1. Must be corseted
    2. Must fall below the knee
    3. Must be fitted

It has been unlocked to Tier 1 and traps TURN, PUSH, PULL, TOUCH, SIT, STAND, EXHALE, BREATHE.

You get no sense of whether or not the gown may be further lightened

SHOW
    Katz shows you a velvet and rose chiffon gown, which she is holding in her right hand. Rose-patterned brocade wraps snugly around the palest of soft pink velvet to form a girdle for this modest
    yet feminine gown. The same rich fabric also trims the folded back edges of its trailing pendant sleeves. A full skirt splays at the back of the knees to reveal an extensive train of layered airy
    chiffon in shades of pink-tinged white to deepest blush, not unlike the colors revealed within a newly opened bloom. Twists of chiffon in similar hues accentuate the gentle dip of the sweetheart
    neckline.

BO: 1MILLION
    Purchased on BO DELIVERED

#3) a pale ivory sack (Vanishing Point gown)
    In the ivory sack:
    Containers [1]: a low-backed gown of ivory white silk blending into a sweeping muted gold train
    Lockpicks [1]: an invar skeleton key strung on a thin black vaalin chain
    Clothing [2]: a delicate gold-linked ferroniere dangling a key-carved midnight black dreamstone, some deep black fel chopines with
    contrasting pale silk toes

You remove a low-backed gown of ivory white silk blending into a sweeping muted gold train from in your ivory sack.
    >anal my gown
    You analyze your white silk gown and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

This is a Vanishing Point gown. Alterations (long or show) are fine on this provided the item doesn't have a high or restricting neck.
    General collars are okay. It should also be able to completely hide a dagger in the inside lining - no sheer fabrics (chiffon, voile, gauze,
    etc.) unless they are layered. Acceptable nouns for this are: corset, bodice, chemise, gown, cotehardie, kirtle, bliaut, dress, houppelande,
    robe, tunic, or shirt.

This gown is Tier 1 / 1 (two tiers). Verbs are: GET, PULL, PUSH, PUT, REMOVE, RUB, TAP, TOUCH, and WEAR

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the white silk gown for you or deepen its pockets.

BO: 1 Million
    SOLD ON BO DELIVERED

#4) a dark mulberry silk gown (Valinda gown)
    You remove a dark mulberry silk gown with heavily ruched underskirts from in a clothing wardrobe.
    >anal my gown
    You analyze your mulberry silk gown and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The mulberry silk gown may be freely altered, so long as it remains a billowy gown or skirt.
    You could RUB, CURTSY, PULL, TURN, WAVE, TAP, HUG, or RAISE this mulberry silk gown. It is fully unlocked.

You get no sense of whether or not the gown may be further lightened.

BO: 750k
    MB: 150K
    CB:

#5) a bell-hemmed teal silk skirt

>anal my skirt
    You analyze your teal silk skirt and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

You sense that the skirt can be altered, but that it must remain loose clothing of some sort that can logically be worn and held out and twirled.

You can try to PULL, PUSH, WAVE, TURN, STOMP, SPIN, and DANCE the skirt.

BO: 800K
    MB: 200K
    CB:

#6) a silvery gauze skirt with faenor bells along the hem

>anal my skirt
    You analyze your silvery gauze skirt and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

You sense that the skirt can be altered, but that it must remain loose clothing of some sort that can logically be worn and held out and twirled.

You can try to PULL, PUSH, WAVE, TURN, STOMP, SPIN, and DANCE the skirt.

You get no sense of whether or not the skirt may be further lightened.

BO: 800K
    MB: 225K
    CB:

#7) a floor-length red chiffon dress with draping bell sleeves

>anal my dress
    You analyze your red chiffon dress and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant
    alterer.

You get no sense of whether or not the dress may be further lightened.

BO: 100K
    MB: 25K
    CB:
    Last edited by QuinHuntress; 01-03-2018 at 05:03 AM.

2. Default

MB on 1
    An Ithzir seer suddenly opens her eyes and stares directly at you!
    An Ithzir seer shoots strands of webbing at you!
    AS: +450 vs DS: +291 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +78 = +278
    ... and hits for 110 points of damage!
    Strike to stomach sends you doubling over to the ground.
    You are knocked to the ground!
    You are stunned for 15 rounds!

FYI, I think your pink gown is a Zenlia gown, not Vanishing Point. https://gswiki.play.net/Zenlia_gown

#2) a rosy pink sack (Vanishing Point gown)
    In the pink sack:
    Containers [2]: a floral motif kit accented with tiny carved roses, a pair of rose pink floral-motif flyrsilk slippers
    Clothing [2]: a velvet and rose chiffon gown, a vivid blush pink rose

You remove a velvet and rose chiffon gown from in your pink sack.
    >anal my gown
    You analyze your rose chiffon gown and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The rose chiffon gown is fully alterable with the following restrictions:
    1. Must be corseted
    2. Must fall below the knee
    3. Must be fitted

It has been unlocked to Tier 1 and traps TURN, PUSH, PULL, TOUCH, SIT, STAND, EXHALE, BREATHE.

You get no sense of whether or not the gown may be further lightened

I purchased this gown and the accessories during the Fashion Week auction a few months back. The designer was auctioning off the gowns w/accessories and I don't remember it being Zenlia. Rohese would be able to deny or confirm this for sure and would know more about it. Rohese, you peeking in?

5. Default

It's a Zenlia. You can tell if you look at the analyze. They're different.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

The pink gown is a Zenlia and has a SHOW. I think the mulberry is a fully unlocked Valinda by the looks of the ANALYZE.
    Last edited by Elvenlady; 12-31-2017 at 03:10 AM.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Thank you, Rohese.