Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 10x self-ammo random-flaring bow

Nope.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

What about Dairy Queen coupons?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

Or a briefcase of IOUs

Blog Entries

She accepts sand dollars in a one per dollar trade, must be unbroken with no chips and larger than a 50 cent coin.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

How about weed and/or two cheeseburgers?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

It'd have to be at least a 1:1 ration of ounces there, so there's enough burger to handle the weed munchies.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

7. Default

1 ounce of weed and a 1 ounce burger for the bow? Done.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    It'd have to be at least a 1:1 ration of ounces there, so there's enough burger to handle the weed munchies.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    Nope.
    You probably should. You call sell the ETH or BTC immediately or hold some.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You probably should. You call sell the ETH or BTC immediately or hold some.
    Nope, nope, nope. I'd have to do more research than I have time/am willing to do in order to sell it for any cryptocurrency. I'd rather keep it and use it 1-2 a week and wait for someone to offer me cash. Just personal preference! =)