Blog Entries

I'll start the bidding at $1000!
    2013 PC FF Champion

Ross#9505 on Discord

Quote Originally Posted by WRoss View Post
    I'll start the bidding at $1000!
    $1000.01!!!!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Noone else bid. Let Methais' bid stand.
    It doesn't even meet the minimum, but I'm sure he'd gladly take the thing for a grand.

I just saw the MB, I could say something about all this but I won't since I like the OP.
    I can totally substantiate the MB too, plus the 8x one that recently sold. =p
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Oh I have absolutely no doubt that this bow is worth that much, I'm not saying that. What I am saying however is...

This is 4000$...

This is also apparently 4000$... a silver-limned lacquered ebon longbow

Does anyone else think there is something slightly off here?
    I saw a thread on fb where chicks were talking about purses they paid $2000-3000 for. Don’t try to understand them.

Probably the same chicks who give a guy shit for “wasting” $60 on a video game that they’re still playing and getting their money’s worth out of a year later while the $3000 purse sits in the back of a closet collecting dust.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-17-2018 at 10:15 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I saw a thread on fb where chicks were talking about purses they paid $2000-3000 for. Don’t try to understand them.

Probably the same chicks who give a guy shit for “wasting” $60 on a video game that they’re still playing and getting their money’s worth out of a year later while the $3000 purse sits in the back of a closet collecting dust.
    Hahaha, I could never buy a $3k purse. I regret repurchasing my bow, but it's such an amazing weapon and the thought of someone else having it at that time made me cringe. =p
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    Hahaha, I could never buy a $3k purse. I regret repurchasing my bow, but it's such an amazing weapon and the thought of someone else having it at that time made me cringe. =p
    The sad part is that $3000 line of text has better resale value than the $3000 purse.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-17-2018 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    The sad part is that $3000 line of text has better resale value than the $3000 purse.
    Agreed. =p

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    Agreed. =p
    Every high end designer has $3000 purses, so there isn’t exclusivity to owning one. For things like limited release sneakers, you can buy them for $200 and often times re-sell them for 5-10x the cost. This more closely mirrors the bow.

le burmp burmp burmp