Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 10x self-ammo random-flaring bow

2.5 points, so top end of "lightly" sighted.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

2. Default

Just gonna put it out there that if you’re using a bow that’s not self ammo and you’re trained in ranged, you’re doing it all wrong. If I was to switch from thrown to ranged, I’d scoop this up in a heartbeat and wouldn’t sell it unless someone offered me $4k. The idea that this is still available is kind of amazing to me.
    Last edited by poison_Owns; 02-21-2018 at 11:44 PM.

Thing is it’s better then hurling in confluence cause the bow doesn’t get hot or cold like the weapon....
    Last edited by Helsfeld; 02-22-2018 at 01:55 AM.

Free bump. This is an awesome weapon. Permablessed and self ammo?! Only way to play ranged.
    μολὼν λαβέ

Everyone loves it, no one wants it. Story of my life!
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

It's the sports car in the window at the dealership. It's nice to ogle, but the wife would kill you.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    It's the sports car in the window at the dealership. It's nice to ogle, but the wife would kill you.
    Wife won't know what you don't tell her. =p
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Who says she has to know? If she finds out, lie!

I've had a couple of bites but this bow is still available!

You taking crypto (Ethereum/BTC)?