Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Mogonis View Post
    Then go alone and creep on the waitress!
    Sexual harassment warning.

Upside - he's leaving us.
    Downside - ?????

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mogonis View Post
    How do people get so mad that they commit all their time to bring down the small community around a text game? Go to a sports bar with friends or something.

Blog Entries

I don't often pity people but I'll make an exception here...

How fucking sad is the OP? Pretty fucking sad. Thinking about all that wasted time and energy just makes me shake my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

The Upstate Region

I wasn't aware we were /b/ now.
    Staypuft marshmallow man was burned to death by no less than four positron beams. His only crime? Being a fatty.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    After some long drawn out considerations I will be moving most of my resistance activity to I invite ALL of you to join me.

Some precautions... the mods over on the unofficial officials are sychophants of Wyrom and will do anything he asks. So we must arm ourselves properly.

1.) Anonymizer... simply the best to mask IP and avoid an IP ban.

2.) IP hiding websites also work; one of the better ones is US Web Proxy:

3.) Multiple accounts. Think of unique names, no themes. Usurp real player names from in-game for maximum impact. Confusion, mayhem, and doubt are our best weapons.

The Targets:

1.) Targetting Wyrom won't do much. His loyalty is to his paycheck and thus the further exploitation of Gemstone's playerbase. That's what we need to target.

2.) Prominent players. Flood their merch folder with fake bids, create threads being critical of their in-game characters, seek and destroy any ties they may have them hanging out on that forum.

3.) GMs. Leave them be, they are potentially on our side as I suspect they are not paid enough for them to completely trash the game (and their love of it) for the bottom line. Wyrom has completely turned to the dark side and is exempt from this immunity.

Only one. To make the unofficial officials empty and useless and get the full attention of any players there back to the PC. This is where we have power, this is where we have the final showdown!
    How old are you IRL?
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs:
    Methais sounds: