Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: GM whistle Blowers hotline

Quote Originally Posted by Mogonis View Post
    People like me? Other than some SimuCoins for Duskruin booklets, I don't spend any extra on the game.
    I wasn't saying you spend the money but rather defend the model with wonderful arguments such as, "everybody else is doing it!!!!!!"
    ~Player of Inurtia

Quote Originally Posted by Tsk Tsk View Post
    I wasn't saying you spend the money but rather defend the model with wonderful arguments such as, "everybody else is doing it!!!!!!"
    Why did you put that in quotations? I didn't say those words.

I said you're describing other game developers. My point was not that it's justified because everyone is doing it. Just that everyone is doing it. There is a difference.

Things could be different (but also grim) if Simu still had control. Years and years ago I argued to fight things with your wallet. I wanted to attend EG and stuff but never wanted to pay extra. But people were selling out the box office every year.

Now there's another company controlling our MUD, and it's probably safe to assume they have no nostalgic or emotional investment in it. It has to make enough money to offset their indifference.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

What an amazingly limp dicked do nothing fuck you are Moganus. I may be batshit insane, but at least I have fucking convictions. Just roll the fuck over and get plowed you sad little fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by AnOrdim View Post
    What an amazingly limp dicked do nothing fuck you are Moganus. I may be batshit insane, but at least I have fucking convictions. Just roll the fuck over and get plowed you sad little fuck.
    Huh?
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Blog Entries

You've given everyone a lot to think about with your posts. You seem like an outstanding member of the GS community that the GMs should trust with all their whistleblower needs. Good luck.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

LOLOL.

And you've proven you ARE batshit insane. No "may be" about it.

Thank you, high praise coming form the all mighty Whirlin. I'll wear it like the badge of honor that it is! I should quote your post before you delete it or try to sell it.

8. Default

Thank you, high praise coming form the all mighty Whirlin. I'll wear it like the badge of honor that it is! I should quote your post before you delete it or try to sell it.
    Who will reactivate first tho

I will reactive the day Wyrom is gone and/or the dev team is flushed for a new one and the recent shit changes reversed.

I will reactive the day Wyrom is gone and/or the dev team is flushed for a new one and the recent shit changes reversed.