Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: GM whistle Blowers hotline

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AnOrdim View Post
    So we all just going to ignore Wyrom flat out admitting to creating the microtransaction environment? The story about how he literally created duskruin and monetized it?
    Thats the best part of all of this is how he managed to change that fact and turn it into some mystical boogie man. The same with the bullshit double talk he does about his position at every turn.
    I'm pretty sure he isn't doing that autonomously. People told him to do it.

So we all just going to ignore Wyrom flat out admitting to creating the microtransaction environment? The story about how he literally created duskruin and monetized it?
    Thats the best part of all of this is how he managed to change that fact and turn it into some mystical boogie man. The same with the bullshit double talk he does about his position at every turn.
    Guess who gave Wyrom the orders to do that?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Stillfront would probably shut down the game if Simu didn't do a push for micro transactions. Sometimes the push is heavy. Sometimes communication isn't great. But the game is still here, there are new players joining quite regularly, and the GMs are more engaged than ever.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Guess who gave Wyrom the orders to do that?
    No, he flat out said "i figured out how to make Duskruin work and make money" that's what hes said here and on the stream. How do you think he became PM ?

5. Default

Blog Entries

No, he flat out said "i figured out how to make Duskruin work and make money" that's what hes said here and on the stream. How do you think he became PM ?
    So? Someone likely TOLD him to figure that out. He didn't just pop out and say "He, lets monetize all this shit!" No, Whatley told him to do that. Stillfront claims all its owned businesses are Semi-Autonomous, so it is likely Whatley shoving all the pay shit down the pipes. DR does it too, Wyrom isn't in DR.

So your issue with Wyrom/Simu is that they're a company making money? No one is obligated to spend any money beyond a subscription, and a subscription isn't even necessary.

August 20, 2006
    >just ban

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

I'm not sure that's any better than if he did come up with the idea himself. I'd check the timeline on when DR started doing duskruin. Which one did it first, based on success etc.

Oh fuck off moganus you know damn well thats not the issue.
    I know your fucking pedant ass has to boil it down as much as possible to comprehend it but thats not the issue and never was.
    Last edited by AnOrdim; 12-20-2017 at 06:00 PM.

Oh fuck off moganus you know damn well thats not the issue.
    I know your fucking pedant ass has to boil it down as much as possible to comprehend it but thats not the issue and never was.
    So someone who can't spell thinks I'm an idiot. Good one.

August 20, 2006
    >just ban

>ask clerk about citizen

>write book

Blog Entries

I'm not sure that's any better than if he did come up with the idea himself. I'd check the timeline on when DR started doing duskruin. Which one did it first, based on success etc.
    DR had this shit called TI, it started in 2016, 200 coins to visit the island for 1 hour. They had pay events before that aswell.