Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: GM whistle Blowers hotline

Also, I haven't really read your tantrum in its entirety, so I don't really know what your issue is.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Welp, clearly I'm in the wrong then. In fact it appears I've done the opposite of what I had hoped.

Final Scores :
    3 "fucking die/go kill yourselves"
    2 "fucking loser"
    1 shart rep
    1-2 neutral or token "heres some green" reps

Quote Originally Posted by AnOrdim View Post
    Welp, clearly I'm in the wrong then. In fact it appears I've done the opposite of what I had hoped.

Final Scores :
    3 "fucking die/go kill yourselves"
    2 "fucking loser"
    1 shart rep
    1-2 neutral or token "heres some green" reps
    You went off the deep end in an emotional meltdown.. and you expected this community to not make fun of you while it was happening?

Dude, stop.

Quote Originally Posted by AnOrdim View Post
    What if I took his face... off?
    How much fucking cocaine did Nic Cage snort right before that picture was taken?
    Last edited by Khariz; 12-21-2017 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khariz View Post
    How much fucking cocaine did Nic Gace snort right before that picture was taken?
    All of it.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

That much cocaine is required to get your face off.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsk Tsk View Post
    Even if it hadn't, it would take money they don't want to spend to actually enforce it. Legal fees aren't cheap yo.
    They have a volunteer contractor for that too.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    They have a volunteer contractor for that too.
    lolz, pro bono work for GS perks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogonis View Post
    So your issue with Wyrom/Simu is that they're a company making money? No one is obligated to spend any money beyond a subscription, and a subscription isn't even necessary.
    There is a HUGE difference between a company wanting to make money and one that figures out every single possible way to exploit their base. From "independent contractors" that basically do work for free because they love the game and are totally going to save it from it's inevitable end to finding every single way possible to chain their playerbase down and bleed them dry. You can argue "everyone has hobbies" so it's okay for you to sink a few grand into a game a year (that could easily be a car payment instead) but it's not a hobby, it takes over lives. They are making people feel so incredibly invested into the game. Why? Because omg you've already sunk so much time and money into it and you can't get anything back now that they've killed silver values and and are progressively making huge dents into the player economy. You'll never want to leave. Ugh, I could go on and one and it's why I'll never go back even if I love the players because I just can't support something like that. I get what they're doing and at the end of the day, the shots are being called by someone that doesn't care about the game but rather your pocketbooks. Rawr.
    Last edited by Tsk Tsk; 12-21-2017 at 12:12 PM.
    ~Player of Inurtia

You're describing every single game developer on the planet these days. Do you not game at all then?

What would you have a company still maintaining a 30-year-old text game do instead?
    Last edited by Mogonis; 12-21-2017 at 12:42 PM.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.