Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Winter locker sale

Default Winter locker sale

Time to clean out my locker again. Bids will go ONCE, TWICE, SOLD. I can deliver to the Landing, IMT and Solhaven. I use LNET to track down winners. If you do not listen to LNET please let me know how to contact you in game.

Weapons
    No code has to be inserted here.

Armor and Shields

Enhancives

Wands, Imbeds, and Scrolls

Scripted Fluff and Stuff

Containers

Other Stuff

Scripts Information
    2. an ancient vultite scythe
    Code:
    lean scythe
    You rest your arm on the handle of your vultite scythe and lean heavily on it.

push scythe
    You sweep your vultite scythe in a narrow arc over the ground in front of yourself.

pull scythe
    You swing your vultite scythe in a wide arc, sweeping it across the ground.

rub scythe
    You brush any dirt and debris from your vultite scythe.

6. a slender pennant-etched knife
    Code:
    flip my knife
    You balance your pennant-etched knife on the back of your hand.  With the same hand you snatch the knife out of the air in a blurring swipe.

play my knife
    You can't do that while standing.

>sit
    You sit down.

play my knife
    You splay your hand on the ground and rapidly jab your pennant-etched knife between each of your fingers.
    Not even a scratch!

snap my knife
    You must be standing to do that.

s>stand
    You stand back up.

snap my knife
    You snap your head back, stick out your chin and balance the tip of your pennant-etched knife there before letting it fall back into your hand.

tilt my knife
    You tilt your head back and proceed to swallow your pennant-etched knife up the hilt before withdrawing it with a flourish.

pluck my knife
    You toss your pennant-etched knife high into the air.  As the knife falls you pluck it neatly out of the air.

35. a small orange pumpkin-shaped perfume bottle
    Code:
    analyze bottle
    You analyze your pumpkin-shaped bottle and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
    This bottle is for perfume or cologne.  Current verbs are: DRINK, MEASURE, POUR, and SMELL.

When applied, this perfume will produce the following scent.
     First-person: You have the scent of cinnamon and cloves mingled with that of roasted pumpkin wafting about you.
     Third-person: PERSON has the scent of cinnamon and cloves mingled with that of roasted pumpkin wafting about her.

36. an indigo blown glass bottle
    Code:
    analyze bottle
    You analyze your blown glass bottle and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

This bottle is for perfume or cologne.  Current verbs are: DRINK, MEASURE, POUR, and SMELL.

When applied, this perfume will produce the following scent.
     First-person: You have an acrid bite of sea salt dancing across your skin that is enlivened by a base note of teak, with its crisp, woodsy and somewhat soapy scent.  Floral airs play across the light mixture, their fruity underlying aroma reminiscent of sweet plumeria and pungent ginger, while the refined and warm blend of lemon finishes the misty fragrance.
     Third-person: PERSON has an acrid bite of sea salt dancing across his skin that is enlivened by a base note of teak, with its crisp, woodsy and somewhat soapy scent.  Floral airs play across the light mixture, their fruity underlying aroma reminiscent of sweet plumeria and pungent ginger, while the refined and warm blend of lemon finishes the misty fragrance.

52. a miniature clock tower
    Code:
    analyze tower
    You analyze your clock tower and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

This item must remain some kind of time piece, and cannot support a LONG or SHOW description.  There can be a READ on the item, but will force a small brass plate to appear at the bottom of the tower.  "Watch" or "timepiece" are not acceptable nouns for this item.

Timer Syntax: TURN TOWER TO <number between 0-60, divisible by 5>

You get no sense of whether or not the tower may be further lightened.

look tower
    The face of the clock tower has tiny, obsidian hands set on a small peg.  They appear to be moveable.  The second hand is pointing directly at the twelve.

turn tower to 5
    With great care, you slide the second hand clockwise on the face of the tower until it lines up perfectly with the one.

look tower
    The face of the clock tower has tiny, obsidian hands set on a small peg.  They appear to be moveable.  The second hand has been moved from its original position, and now points between the twelve and the one.  The tower's second hand will return to its original position in approximately 4 minutes.

alarm going off while holding it
    A soft *CLICK* and a buzzing sound comes from your clock tower, informing you that 5 minutes have passed!

alarm going off while in a container
    A soft *CLICK* followed by a buzzing sound comes from the clock tower inside your heavy backpack.

47/48/49/50/51. All marionettes
    Code:
    >nudge marionette
    You nudge at the ezreshi marionette and its hand goes up to its forehead. You could swear the miniature eyes just narrowed.

>pound marionette
    You pound a silver-haired ezreshi marionette with your fist, sending it flying.

>push marionette
    Your marionette jerks forward suddenly, the strings tangling for a moment and causing a graceless fall.
    >
    >pull marionette
    You pull at the ezreshi marionette, causing it to fall to its knees while its arms swing together.

>punch marionette
    You hit a silver-haired ezreshi marionette, swinging it back wildly upon its strings only to have it swing forward again and strike your nose!

>tap marionette
    You twitch at the crossbars holding the ezreshi marionette, causing it to march stiffly in place.

>tickle marionette
    You tickle at the ezreshi marionette but only manage to get a splinter in your thumb.  Didn't anyone ever tell you wood wasn't ticklish?

>turn marionette
    The ezreshi marionette turns slowly in place, arms and legs moving in a graceful dance.

>wave marionette
    You wave the bars above the ezreshi marionette, causing it to windmill its arms like a tart-deprived halfling.

73. a silver-edged indigo sheet
    Code:
    read sheet
    Invoking this indigo sheet will grant you permanent access to a special method of preparing your spells.
    It will provide the following phrase:

First Person:  Clawing its way violently up your throat, the power of your [Spell Name] spell purges from your esophagus in a vicious tidal wave of raw energy...
    Third Person:  PERSON powerfully purges his spell from his esophagus in a vicious tidal wave of raw energy...
    Hidden or Invisible:  Violent and powerful, the sound of mystical power fills the area like a tidal wave of raw energy.
    Last edited by Hymore246; 12-27-2017 at 05:17 PM.
    Need a way to plan your stats and skills for Gemstone IV? Download my character planner!

Newest Version: v2.6.5 (Released 12/13/2018)
    Hymore Character Planner Topic at Player's Corner
    Hymore Character Planner: Releases
    Hymore Character Planner: Source Code

MB: 1, 16, 20, 54

MB 6

MB 21, please.
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

71. an indigo oak and pewter flask Preservation (305) flask, 20 uses MB: 10k
    72. an iron-caged gilded ivory flask Preservation (305) flask, 20 uses MB: 10k

10K (MB) on both of these

MB 22/29
    Last edited by Red; 12-19-2017 at 08:35 AM.

50k for this:

18. a small silver-clasped black coral brooch pin-worn, +4 max mana, persists

Bid updated for the 19th.
    Need a way to plan your stats and skills for Gemstone IV? Download my character planner!

Newest Version: v2.6.5 (Released 12/13/2018)
    Hymore Character Planner Topic at Player's Corner
    Hymore Character Planner: Releases
    Hymore Character Planner: Source Code

MB on 7 and 10 please

Where I am after where I was and before where I'll be.

MB on 5, 14, 25, 73

60k on 18

150k on 21

Please and thank you.
    "Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total bitch." ~Stewie Griffin