Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Jedi *Warning: Possible Spoilers*

1. Default The Last Jedi *Warning: Possible Spoilers*

OMG!
    Luke is Vader's son!
    Last edited by Ltlprprincess; 12-15-2017 at 02:13 AM.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Blog Entries

I can post some actual spoilers if you want.

3. Default

Feel free. We already saw it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlprprincess View Post
    Feel free. We already saw it.
    I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it.

Do you really believe Rey's parents were nobody? I mean, I guess I do. For a second though, I was thinking she'd be a random daughter of Palpatine or somehow related to him, after what Luke said. Also, I'm kinda irked they didn't explain where the fuck Snoke came from. Somehow, like 3 days ago, someone spoiled that Luke and Snoke die. And they were right. wtf.

Still, the movie made me think they sorta took Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi and sorta just smashed them into each other.

Also, if a ship can do that much damage when going to hyperdrive, why don't they have hyperdrive missiles? Why did vaders ship destroy that one in Rogue One instead of it just hyperdriving through it and fucking its world up?
    Last edited by Gelston; 12-15-2017 at 02:24 AM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it. I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit before I get to it so the activity feed doesn't show it to people who don't want to see it.

Do you really believe Rey's parents were nobody? I mean, I guess I do. For a second though, I was thinking she'd be a random daughter of Palpatine or somehow related to him, after what Luke said. Also, I'm kinda irked they didn't explain where the fuck Snoke came from. Somehow, like 3 days ago, someone spoiled that Luke and Snoke die. And they were right. wtf.

Still, the movie made me think they sorta took Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi and sorta just smashed them into each other.

Also, if a ship can do that much damage when going to hyperdrive, why don't they have hyperdrive missiles? Why did vaders ship destroy that one in Rogue One instead of it just hyperdriving through it and fucking its world up?
    I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing...

Well, it was hinted that there was certainly a connection between Kylo and Rey. Snoke said he connected their brains, and then you saw that Luke and Leya connected through the Force. They could be twins... it could also be a red herring.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlprprincess View Post
    I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing... I'm doing the same thing...

Well, it was hinted that there was certainly a connection between Kylo and Rey. Snoke said he connected their brains, and then you saw that Luke and Leya connected through the Force. They could be twins... it could also be a red herring.
    Actually, it looks like we only need one line of this garbage to keep it from appearing in the activity feed, so here is that line.

Well, I think Snoke connected them from the start, and he was obviously very, very powerful. It looks like he left a lingering connection after he died, but you didn't see this sort of stuff in the previous film. I still wish they would have fleshed out Snoke more. I don't see a way for them to really do it in the last movie, so they've probably left it up to books.

PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

This movie pissed me the fuck off and now I get why Mark Hamill has been shitting all over it.

No Snoke explanation at all about his history, where he came from or what he's been doing for the past 1000+ years, and right after Snoke talks about knowing all of Kylo's thoughts all the time, Kylo sneaks him with Luke's lightsaber sitting right next to Snoke's hand on the arm of his chair that he should have at least heard spinning around on the arm of the chair since his ability over Kylo temporarily switched itself off just long enough to get pwned. Snoke was sporting a pretty slick pimp robe though. But they completely shit the bed with that character and is by far the most bullshit most disappointing villain that they could have done a severe shitload of awesomeness with. I had hopes he was going to be Darth Plagueis, but he's just some guy that's apparently a fucking idiot. Finding out about who Snoke was and all that was what I had been looking forward to more than anything else since Episode 7 and it's like they just forgot to not have him be just some random that shows up out of literally nowhere after Return of the Jedi.

Yoda cameo was cool but they phoned that shit in.

"Rey, that random hole in the ground is full of dark side stuff, you need to resist it." then Rey goes in it 20 minutes later and finds nothing and nothing happens. Wtf?

Leia gets sucked into outer space after her entire cockpit get blown into oblivion and still doesn't die from neither that or from floating around in outer fucking space for several minutes, and they give no explanation as to why her eyeballs didn't pop out of her skull and her whole body implode. Minor gripe but it was still stupid as fuck and made no sense. Same with any other scene where a ship was blown wide open and suddenly space is no longer a vacuum and everyone still has plenty of air to breathe and it's no big deal. And wtf is with "Our entire strategy right now is to just drive forward until we run out of fuel. What? You want to go fight instead? Sit the fuck down."

Admiral Ackbar had 1 line in the whole movie and then a few minutes later "Oh yeah, he died in that big hangar explosion with all those other randoms, just thought we'd let you know."

Is this how they're gonna kill Leia in Episdoe 9 since they barely did shit with her in this one and is dead in real life now? "Oh yeah, she uh...died in an explosion or something." wouldn't surprise me at this point. And before the movie came out people kept saying that they gave her this super awesome sendoff in this movie and all that, which didn't happen either. If it did, someone please spell it out for me cause I didn't see it.

No explanation about Rey. I don't buy into that shit about her parents being drunks that sold her for booze money. That doesn't explain anything about how she's a natural with the force to where she's winning fights against Luke and shit.

Luke being a grumpy curmudgeon for most of his scenes was gay. The way Luke died was stupid as fuck and there was no explanation behind that either. I guess he just what, Forced himself to death with that projection shit and it literally sapped the life out of him? And wtf is with him trying to murder Kylo in his sleep because he sensed dark side in him? Is that really the best these assholes could come up with?

The Vegas town was another "Here's a Cantina scene we phoned in" and the master codebreaker guy that had that red thing on his shirt that was gambling was completely pointless and they did absolutely nothing with it, and Fin and that Asian chick getting thrown in Vegas Cantina jail over a parking violation...what the fuck?

The end scene with the slave kid and making his broom look like he was holding a lightsaber with Force music blasting after his friend tells him about the legend of Luke Skywalker...wut? I'm guessing he's gonna be some important character in the next movie but based on how shit went in this movie he'll probably be a taxi driver with 6 seconds of screen time.

I still liked it overall and I have no idea why, and at the same time I hated it because they literally answered nothing. and there was no big reveal or plot twist in regards to anything. I'm more pissed about what they did with Snoke, which was basically nothing at all but make him look like a bitch.

Fuck. Son of a bitch. Dammit. Motherfucker dick pussy snot and shit.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-16-2017 at 10:20 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Did you guys enjoy it? Audience reviews are apparently mixed.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

I liked it. The gripes heard here seem legitimate, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Did you guys enjoy it? Audience reviews are apparently mixed.
    Yes and no. Literally.

I liked it because it's Star Wars. I also hated it because this was a waste of a Star Wars movie. Never thought I'd ever find myself trashing on a Star Wars movie but this one was fucking bullshit. Everyone involved in writing the script should be fired and banned from ever having anything to do with Star Wars again along with any of their descendants, forever.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-16-2017 at 10:24 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible