Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Quitting GS

play the game in a more limited fashion. really two normal accounts is reasonable( main and a pocket mage) or even just one main character that you enjoy playing and roleplaying with. Gemstone doesn't have to be this big over the top production of macros to be fun. I don't even use or own enhancives or a single macro other than LICH ;waggle/narost. its fun.
    Thym, 21 warrior. Coraesine Weapons are my friend.

Slocan, 100 Ranger

Jynai, 100 Empath

-Looking for my old character (Orbstar DE Wizard)

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    And for only triple or more the monthly subscription cost for other games, which also gives you access to all of the content. What a steal!
    well you save money on just getting the extra char slots , they are $2.50 a month fer each alt . with 10 alts its $40 a month . so we get 5 more alts fer free and all the FWI and other premium stuff fer free if ya look at it that way .

i really think being able to transfer Platinum points into Premium points is a great idea , i would even agree to having them be bound or after ya use the points on a item have said item be attuned to the account would be fine with me . If it makes the item/whatever attuned after using the points then that should not effect the overall econemy . I know alot of people will be not happy with this idea . But i dont plan on ever selling my points or the item i plan on enchanting with them if i ever get enough premium points to enchant it
    I started out with nothing , and I still have most of it left !

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodtralfeck View Post
    well you save money on just getting the extra char slots , they are $2.50 a month fer each alt . with 10 alts its $40 a month . so we get 5 more alts fer free and all the FWI and other premium stuff fer free if ya look at it that way .
    It doesn't matter what way you try to justify it. A premium subscription is three or more times the cost of a monthly subscription to other games, which also give you full character slots and membership benefits. If you actually believe you're saving money by paying $40/month for a text based game subscription, well, you're a perfect customer for Simutronics.
    Last edited by Tenlaar; 12-14-2017 at 02:57 PM.

I honestly can't believe that in this day and age, people still pay such a high price for such an old text game.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Fuck him. It's just more attention seeking behavior like those people who leave dramatic FB posts about how they won't be on FB anymore.

If you're going to quit, just man up and quit. Sell your shit, close your accounts and go. No need to cry crocodile tears over how the corporation is taking away from your power as a player and blah blah blah.

Typical bullshit talking tough guy who's really just a sensitive snowflake crying on the inside and looking to his computer screen for validation in a meaningless life.
    On a scale of 1 to 10 how much of a tough guy do you consider yourself? Just curious. You talk like you're a pretty tough guy and all.

These days, I think everyone that quits should state exactly why just on the .00000001% chance Simu will eventually see a trend and pull their heads out of their Whatleyholes.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-14-2017 at 03:29 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Luntz View Post
    Hahaha see you in 6 months, ya fuckin loser

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Whatleyholes.
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Methais again."
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

8. Default

WHO'S NEXT, ARDWEN???

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    WHO'S NEXT, ARDWEN???
    We can only hope.

Just wanted to hop in and comment that since "the Dreavenings" started I really enjoyed the service they provided to all of the fellow players in the game. I often commented that they couldn't go on forever, and to enjoy them while they lasted. I am glad you have made the decision to quit since you have lost the passion for the game - no one should feel obligated to provide a service such as this, and at a personal cost to yourself. Thank you sincerely - I know myself, my friends, and many others enjoyed hours of great gameplay as a result of the services you provided.

I hope you eventually return, as we all do, years and years later. If not, thank you again for making such a charitable contribution to the community as a whole.