Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Results 151 to 158 of 158

Thread: Quitting GS

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The Upstate Region
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnOrdim View Post
    Except, he (whirlin) mentions people updating his guides, submitted as part of a contest and thus now "owned" but the public, and allowed them to be submitted to the wiki, a group effort. Deciding one day that, oh yeah I might want to make money off that or i need to make money off that, and taking down something he was A) rewarded for as part of a contest and B) allowed to be public knowledge is just completely shit.

    I respected Whirlin, had he setup a fund raiser or drive to help him with his problems, sure no worries I am even in a position to give a bit of money. But frankly, fuck him.
    Fuck him - > For how the HOA consitently caused disruptions with the way they farmed and how little they gave a shit about how it impacted others. To the point that they basically said fuck you that anyone else was complaining, it was costing them silvers to be slowed down. They didnt give a shit they they were constantly breaking Reim and causing lag for the entire other game.

    Fuck him -> for this shit he's pulling now about playing victim. He hijacked Dreaven's thread to cry about how he allied with such a shitty group of people that when he had problems and couldnt come around for a bit they fucking kicked him to the curb like the sack of shit he is. The same fucking disdain he displayed for the community with his group, his group turned around and showed him.
    Know what, I find it hilarious that Hand of Arkati still gets blamed for that shit. There were issues with Reim before they started in there. Christ, i never heard you fucks complaining when there was massive global lag during Kenstrom's invasions. I usually stop playing during EG, because of the massive issues that occur with game lag.

    I was a member of HOA. Still am, technically, since they never removed me from the MHO. I stopped going to Reim nights simply because of my work schedule. Don't blame us for a game that can barely support 400 players on their hardware on a good day. Remember when they said that the 64-bit server upgrade would eliminate a lot of the issues? issues we're still having today?

    Jesus Ordim, i thought i was a bitter angry fuck. You're bitter. angry. and batshit insane. Seek help.

    Everyone leaving: Merry Christmas, and good luck to you in whatever you do.
    Last edited by Timjirdos; 12-24-2017 at 11:43 AM. Reason: okay, i swear. i'm done editing.
    Staypuft marshmallow man was burned to death by no less than four positron beams. His only crime? Being a fatty.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    22,118
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    I've heard plenty of people complain about massive global lag during Kenstrom's invasions.

  3. #153

    Default

    The main problem is when there is shit tons of people doing spammy things like casting spells that hit every critter in the room one or more times, over and over and over again. That is where the game engine falls apart. Instead of splitting up spreading the pressure across multiple rooms, Whirlin and gang got all pissy with "do you know how hard that is to do?" and "but our silvers per second earnings!". Showing a disregard for the condition of the game that they were directly causing. However, it does point out just how fucked up this community is that we'd all rather infight with ourselves while shoveling cash into Simutronics gaping maw of a money furnace than to stand up and demand to get what we pay for.
    GMs of Gemstone, give us the REAL story of what happens behind the scenes :
    https://gmwhistleblower.weebly.com/

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    9,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnOrdim View Post
    The main problem is when there is shit tons of people doing spammy things like casting spells that hit every critter in the room one or more times, over and over and over again. That is where the game engine falls apart. Instead of splitting up spreading the pressure across multiple rooms, Whirlin and gang got all pissy with "do you know how hard that is to do?" and "but our silvers per second earnings!". Showing a disregard for the condition of the game that they were directly causing. However, it does point out just how fucked up this community is that we'd all rather infight with ourselves while shoveling cash into Simutronics gaping maw of a money furnace than to stand up and demand to get what we pay for.
    lol @ your rep

  5. #155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    lol @ your rep
    GMs of Gemstone, give us the REAL story of what happens behind the scenes :
    https://gmwhistleblower.weebly.com/

  6. #156
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    2,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timjirdos View Post
    Know what, I find it hilarious that Hand of Arkati still gets blamed for that shit. There were issues with Reim before they started in there. Christ, i never heard you fucks complaining when there was massive global lag during Kenstrom's invasions. I usually stop playing during EG, because of the massive issues that occur with game lag.

    I was a member of HOA. Still am, technically, since they never removed me from the MHO. I stopped going to Reim nights simply because of my work schedule. Don't blame us for a game that can barely support 400 players on their hardware on a good day. Remember when they said that the 64-bit server upgrade would eliminate a lot of the issues? issues we're still having today?

    Jesus Ordim, i thought i was a bitter angry fuck. You're bitter. angry. and batshit insane. Seek help.

    Everyone leaving: Merry Christmas, and good luck to you in whatever you do.
    Um...because Anus of Arkati caused the lag. And who cares if there is lag with Kenstrom's invasions. Kenstrom > than Anus.

    So glad Whirlin is gone. That dude's ego needed to be cut down to size. I think Dreaven meant well but his head was getting too big as well.

    Ordim - you're just crazy and are WAY over worked up over a stupid game. You really need to align your priorities in life...like seriously.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    9,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Ordim - you're just crazy and are WAY over worked up over a stupid game. You really need to align your priorities in life...like seriously.
    Yeah, Ordim.

  8. #158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Yeah, Ordim.
    GMs of Gemstone, give us the REAL story of what happens behind the scenes :
    https://gmwhistleblower.weebly.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •