Quote Originally Posted by Timjirdos View Post
Know what, I find it hilarious that Hand of Arkati still gets blamed for that shit. There were issues with Reim before they started in there. Christ, i never heard you fucks complaining when there was massive global lag during Kenstrom's invasions. I usually stop playing during EG, because of the massive issues that occur with game lag.

I was a member of HOA. Still am, technically, since they never removed me from the MHO. I stopped going to Reim nights simply because of my work schedule. Don't blame us for a game that can barely support 400 players on their hardware on a good day. Remember when they said that the 64-bit server upgrade would eliminate a lot of the issues? issues we're still having today?

Jesus Ordim, i thought i was a bitter angry fuck. You're bitter. angry. and batshit insane. Seek help.

Everyone leaving: Merry Christmas, and good luck to you in whatever you do.
Um...because Anus of Arkati caused the lag. And who cares if there is lag with Kenstrom's invasions. Kenstrom > than Anus.

So glad Whirlin is gone. That dude's ego needed to be cut down to size. I think Dreaven meant well but his head was getting too big as well.

Ordim - you're just crazy and are WAY over worked up over a stupid game. You really need to align your priorities in life...like seriously.