Thread: Leaving the land's sell down.

Default Leaving the land's sell down.

I quit some time ago, but may be looking to reactivate in order to sell some stuff. Am looking to get an idea on value of some things, in USD.

3x unopened simucon gift bags

128k bloodscrip

23m silver

~90000 simucoin

A fully customized and permified illusion item, from last DR, max unlock. (Details on what it is withheld for privacy sake, but it is well made.)

10x T5 95% fire resist full leather

Would be willing to break stuff up, only reason I'm looking at it now as opposed to the next DR run is the gift bag hype going on now. Just looking to get an idea for the value of it all. Any help would be appreciated. At this time, I'm not looking to sell my character, as I'd never get back from it what it's worth to me, even if I don't play again.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chaumel View Post
    I quit some time ago, but may be looking to reactivate in order to sell some stuff. Am looking to get an idea on value of some things, in USD.

3x unopened simucon gift bags

128k bloodscrip

23m silver

~90000 simucoin

A fully customized and permified illusion item, from last DR, max unlock. (Details on what it is withheld for privacy sake, but it is well made.)

10x T5 95% fire resist full leather

Would be willing to break stuff up, only reason I'm looking at it now as opposed to the next DR run is the gift bag hype going on now. Just looking to get an idea for the value of it all. Any help would be appreciated. At this time, I'm not looking to sell my character, as I'd never get back from it what it's worth to me, even if I don't play again.
    Well you have about 5 days to sell those giftbags for the best price. Not sure they will take the tokens for enhansive permanence next year.