Thread: Toilets in the Obama Presidential Library

Red face Toilets in the Obama Presidential Library

This is from a USA Today editorial..

A president who would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W. Bush.

This isn’t about the policy differences we have with all presidents or our disappointment in some of their decisions. Obama and Bush both failed in many ways. They broke promises and told untruths, but the basic decency of each man was never in doubt.

Donald Trump, the man, on the other hand, is uniquely awful. His sickening behavior is corrosive to the enterprise of a shared governance based on common values and the consent of the governed.

More...
    It is a shock that only six Democratic senators are calling for our unstable president to resign.

The nation doesn’t seek nor expect perfect presidents, and some have certainly been deeply flawed. But a president who shows such disrespect for the truth, for ethics, for the basic duties of the job and for decency toward others fails at the very essence of what has always made America great.

USA Today has the third largest circulation of any newspaper in the United States. Is it appropriate for a newspaper to use that kind of gutter language?
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    This is from a USA Today editorial..

USA Today has the third largest circulation of any newspaper in the United States. Is it appropriate for a newspaper to use that kind of gutter language?
    Stop starting new threads for your retardation.

Wasn’t Bush Satan himself according to the left up until just a couple years ago?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Yep, they always made fun of poor ol bush. He was just trying to have a good time ....now they see what real trouble can be lol