Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Official: The State of Fusion Update

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    I don't think the player base is as mad as you make it out to be.

I don't think the secondary market matters. In fact, I think a shrinking secondary market would be healthy.
    Shrinking the secondary market doesn’t just affect people who buy and sell silvers. It also affects people who would otherwise farm up silvers themselves to purchase items with. What options would they have besides cash that they don’t want to spend that they didn’t have to spend before?

Quote Originally Posted by AnOrdim View Post
    Who is more unhealthy, the man who yells at the clouds or the man who is mad at the man who yells at clouds?
    Why are you so obsessed about this when you supposedly quit GS for good? Do you think your ranting is gonna make people quit and bring GS down with it, making Simu regret ever pissing you off and teaching them a lesson? Otherwise wtf is in it for you in a game you quit forever?
    Last edited by Methais; 12-31-2017 at 12:59 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Why are you so obsessed about this when you supposedly quit GS for good? Do you think your ranting is gonna make people quit and bring GS down with it, making Simu regret ever pissing you off and teaching them a lesson? Otherwise wtf is in it for you in a game you quit forever?
    You got me! Caring about things is dumb, better to just bend over and take it. That's the way to do it! An awful lot of insecure people replying about how much they don't care or otherwise marginalizing a problem that affects everyone. Much easier to ignore it and hope it gets better than to try and fix it.

You got me! Caring about things is dumb, better to just bend over and take it. That's the way to do it! An awful lot of insecure people replying about how much they don't care or otherwise marginalizing a problem that affects everyone. Much easier to ignore it and hope it gets better than to try and fix it.
    spoken like a genuine retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    spoken like a genuine retard.

You forgot to answer the question though. Why do you care so much if you already quit forever? What’s in it for you? Do you genuinely think your petulant tantrums are gonna get fusion reversed, Wyrom fired, a bunch of other shit rolled back, and the entire dev team replaced with people you agree with?

If so, why? If not, then why are you still here?

Serious inquiry.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-31-2017 at 03:36 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Who is more unhealthy, the man who yells at the clouds or the man who is mad at the man who yells at clouds?
    I'm not mad at you. I'm perplexed why someone such as yourself is expending so much energy on a game he supposedly quit. Usually quitting something means you're done with it and you move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Shrinking the secondary market doesn’t just affect people who buy and sell silvers. It also affects people who would otherwise farm up silvers themselves to purchase items with. What options would they have besides cash that they don’t want to spend that they didn’t have to spend before?
    Simu has shied away from being the supplier and that is now changing. If I owned the game I'd say "screw you" to the people trying to make money from it and insert myself, as the company, into the picture. Obviously those who are propping up the secondary market aren't going to like that.

Simu is in the best position to give options. While I don't think the secondary market will be completely killed off (there will always be some demand for items), I think Simu is realizing they can be an active participant in directing incremental dollars their way. You can't fault the company for doing that.
    Last edited by Fortybox; 12-31-2017 at 05:03 PM.

If silvers have value, there will be a secondary market. if silver is worthless then everything costs RL dollars and your loot, treasure, and wealth become meaningless.

The game does not need a secondary market, but the secondary market is a sign of the game being healthier. In my opinion of course, I ain’t nobody.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Or Simu could tie them together by offering Simucoins for silvers at some crazy amount. I doubt they ever will, but that would be a solid way for them to stabilize the silver market. Baring that, a way to slowly earn simucoins over time outside of the monthly reward would also work.