Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: It's New Alt-Currency Time!

Default It's New Alt-Currency Time!

Hi everyone!

Our May event will introduce not only a brand new activity to our pay event line-up, but also some never-before-seen items into the world of Elanthia. We are also looking at offering some unique high-end opportunities that will be available for all participating characters.

In order to bring you these exciting developments, it was necessary for us to start with a clean slate (for this event), and because of this, we will be introducing a new currency to the game - Rachi. These coins from the Erithi land of Eloth Ra, will be the currency for this new event and will be used to purchase wares from the shops on the event grounds.

More information to follow in the coming weeks!

~ Haliste ~
    SGM, Events
    Auntie H, Forever

Blog Entries

El oh fucking el.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

3. Default

Par for the course, sadly. Won't be long before there are 12 currencies. One for each monthly event. They really are garbage human beings.

I invented Dreaven Gold and give it away for free :O

So they totally force people to participate in event 1 to buy stuff from event 1. You want items from event 2? Pay us and come to event 2!

Indirectly, though, that could mean each currency will be as worthy as the others, and the "regular" currency, silvers, could be a way to handle all the exchange

WRONG, we all know all this will put a dumb bad pressure and bring the economy, which is almost dead, even further down

When you think SIMU make bad decisions, they come out with something even worst
    Last edited by Murrandii; 03-26-2019 at 10:23 AM.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    Hi everyone!

Our May event will introduce not only a brand new activity to our pay event line-up, but also some never-before-seen items into the world of Elanthia. We are also looking at offering some unique high-end opportunities that will be available for all participating characters.

In order to bring you these exciting developments, it was necessary for us to start with a clean slate (for this event), and because of this, we will be introducing a new currency to the game - Rachi. These coins from the Erithi land of Eloth Ra, will be the currency for this new event and will be used to purchase wares from the shops on the event grounds.

More information to follow in the coming weeks!

~ Haliste ~
    SGM, Events
    Auntie H, Forever
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA now we get to really find out who the dumbest of the dumb fucks playing GS are.

Then we have Simu...at best they're huge scumbags, and at worst they're 100000000000000x dumber than people actually thought.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    In order to bring you these exciting developments, it was necessary for us to start with a clean slate (for this event), and because of this, we will be introducing a new currency to the game - Rachi.
    FUCKING L O L

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

This wouldn't be so bad assuming you can earn the new coins via in game means, like mini games you pay silver to play or whatnot. It's sort of what WoW does with each of their holiday events so you can't save up currency from one event and buy stuff at the next event.

But something tells me it's going to cost SimuCoins to buy this new currency and the really good items are probably going to cost a LOT of SimuCoins.

Blog Entries

Taking bets on whether or not the Rachi generator is a copypaste of sewers or arena.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Instead of developing the game with contents, they just develop more ways to milk players.

MAN! MAN! Stop this madness
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"