Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buying Batches of 10-20m

1. Default Buying Batches of 10-20m

$4 per million

Don't want to sell, your choice.

Don't muddy my thread because you think I won't get any.

I have already purchased 87m at this price in these batch sizes.
    +15m at time of edit.
    PM if you prefer private sale due to price shame.

Willing to do GoA's.
    Last edited by trueoutsoldier; 12-11-2017 at 12:19 PM. Reason: GoA's and another sale
    Life is a game, play to win

That’s a whole lot of disclaimers to add to a 3 word post.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

I highly doubt you have. muddy muddy muddy muddy.

It's easy to say you bought them at that price. I could say I sold mine at $8, but unless there is proof it's all spewing out of our mouths
    Last edited by beldannon5; 12-11-2017 at 11:09 AM.

With silver sitting on the market at 5, the implied market rate is in the 4's, so 4 per is not an unreasonable amount.

Like many others, I thought WPS for silver would set a floor, but that turned out to be a nothingburger as the availability of WPS for silver opportunities are so tightly constrained and unpredictable that it has almost no effect on demand. More predictable opportunities (like a monthly WPS merchant with 25 slots) would likely improve this.

i thought the market was at 5.5? Yeah they need to have more of those wtf seriously

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    i thought the market was at 5.5? Yeah they need to have more of those wtf seriously
    The exact market price at any specific time is hard to peg, but the upper boundary is easier to figure out. I define the upper boundary as the lowest sell offer price that remains on the market longer than 12 hours. For example, a player offers at $6.50 per, and the offer remains open for 12 hours. $6.50 is the upper boundary price. The actual market rate can be much lower than this, but it cannot be higher.

Right now a sell offer is open at $5/per, and it has been over 12 hours. So the implied market rate is below $5, and likely somewhere in the 4's right now.

interesting thanks for explaining. I still doubt it's in the 4 but hey to each their own

Quote Originally Posted by BLZrizz View Post
    With silver sitting on the market at 5, the implied market rate is in the 4's, so 4 per is not an unreasonable amount.
    Not sure I agree, but I’ll fox with ya. Assuming your ranges are correct, he is putting the market value at 4, with an implied value of 3. This post is another clear attempt to drive down silver value with bullshit.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Not sure I agree, but I’ll fox with ya. Assuming your ranges are correct, he is putting the market value at 4, with an implied value of 3. This post is another clear attempt to drive down silver value with bullshit.
    I agree with you. What I meant by not unreasonable amount is not one that is completely outside the bounds of reason and unsupported by market trends, and my argument was that 4 is in the ballpark. Since he is a buyer in a market where sellers outnumber him, his price sets the market, at least for that sale and time. So his offering price is actually the rate his is willing to buy at (4 per).

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BLZrizz View Post
    I agree with you. What I meant by not unreasonable amount is not one that is completely outside the bounds of reason and unsupported by market trends, and my argument was that 4 is in the ballpark. Since he is a buyer in a market where sellers outnumber him, his price sets the market, at least for that sale and time. So his offering price is actually the rate his is willing to buy at (4 per).
    I enjoy smart people. Thank you for explaining it.
    Life is a game, play to win