Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Green Fire Ring

Default Green Fire Ring

Title says it all! Please name your price. I'll purchase other colors as well, but more for one I don't have to get changed.

Thank you!
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

bumps!
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

burmps

burmpabump

still looking!

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    a brilliant jade band studded with fire opals - Green Flame Forever - 50 mil.
    hideous!

Blog Entries

I have a yellow water ring.

I have a black fire ring.

700m.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I have a black fire ring.

700m.
    DONE. (not really)
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 01-17-2018 at 03:39 PM.