Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guild Badge

Greetings,

I have 100% chance to get hit in battle.... even with dreavening. The rational behind the recovery is that I fight using the martial art I developed and call Rage Plate Do. I outline it in my journal here: https://kotin17.wixsite.com/kotin/rage-plate-do

The longest berserk I've had was a bit over 5 minutes... there is NO time to eat acantha leaf.

If I can get the max health regen (~65 per minute [15 from PF training, 50 from enhancives], I believe), then I can live through those times where I have multiple level three bleeders.... I once returned to town, with more near 40 points of bleeders from getting boiled three times in a row.

I figure, if I don't get killed by the crit, with enough hp regen, I'll outlive my opponents and continue to fight on

Sincerely,

- Kotin

p.s. I've been in plate since level 17 -- when I first found plate.

Acantha leaf is for suckers, my friend. Green mushroom potions from zul are how the hero’s get home.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Hey! I had only 7 hp left the other night and several bleeders.... I got home just fine.

Then Silverli patched me all up when I got home.

But... I could have stayed out even longer if I had better regeneration.

Besides, carrying stuff is for suckers

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    Besides, carrying stuff is for suckers
    excellent point! Ensorcell is my go to healing tool now.
    Last edited by Ososis; 12-12-2017 at 03:22 PM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    excellent point! Ensorcell is my go to healing tool now.
    Yeah, we're having this whole discussion cause ensorcell doesn't work for F2P. Otherwise, it would be the obvious solution.

Forgive me if you already know this, but you might want to look into the Armor Reinforcement specialization skill (assuming it's available to F2P) to help a bit with stacking all those wounds.

Combat Toughness will also give you a little bit more max HP.

And of course, you can always stop berserking after 9 rounds and eat some herbs....

Ensorcell does work for F2P, he states in post #9 that it does (plus I tested it with him).

He mentioned temporary ones doesn't but it doesn't for anyone but sorcerers I think.

Greetings,

I DO use armor reinforcement -- it's in my notes: https://kotin17.wixsite.com/kotin/skills-stats

Also, as Roblar pointed out, I did test the availability of T5 for me.

I'm presently looking to get a T5 Battle Axe....

Sincerely,

- Kotin

How can you tell what the current upgrades are on the badges? Don't think mine have much rhyme nor reason about them and can't recall what I did in past.

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    Ensorcell does work for F2P, he states in post #9 that it does (plus I tested it with him).

He mentioned temporary ones doesn't but it doesn't for anyone but sorcerers I think.
    Apparently I can't read. Pardon me.

Greetings Beniah,

Here is a list of the possible upgrades: https://gswiki.play.net/Adventurer%27s_Guild_Badge

They come in groups of three. So ask the guild to change one aspect at a time (it's free) and you'll be presented with a list of changes available to you. You then compare this to the list I presented above and you can determine what you have upgraded so far.

Once you've done this, I advise making a index card with a table showing "Badge Upgrade" in one column and "Level" in the next column. Then, fill it in as you go. As I said, my current badge has 2, 2, 2, 3, 2 upgrades.

Sincerely,

- Kotin