Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guild Badge

Default Guild Badge

Greetings,

I've searched for information about maximizing the enhancives on my badge, but I can't find any.

I've begun my own research and have my badge up to 2, 2, 2, 3, 2 improvements.

If there is research already available, might someone post links for me to read?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

- Kotin

"Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Thank you for the links.

If I get a new badge, do I need to get new bounty points to upgrade it or do the points used to upgrade my prior badge return to the pool?

Are badges always free to get if I ask for a new one? If not, what do they cost?

Thank you,

- Kotin

With the testing being done it seems the total badge upgrades is limited by lifetime BP, so none are ever spent, you just have a cap. So you should be fine to start over with no lose.

Guild badge costs 10k...BP maybe? It’s somewhere in the thread. You get a free replacement every so long, then after that you have to pay.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

What level are you?
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Greetings,

I'm level 41 with 201,995 lifetime bounty points....

I'm trying to max health/stamina recovery. I can presently get +4 stam OR health recovery.

I'm also free to play.

It's all in my Notebook.

Sincerely,

- Kotin

You need 310k lifetime bounty points to get two enhancives. Upgrade the badge to 6/4/0/0/0.

As for right now, have you thought about going for max stamina instead of stamina recovery? You can get +8 to max stamina at your level, which depending on your stats may provide more noticable boost than +4 stamina recovery.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Stamina recovery is nearly always the better choice than max stamina, as the bonus is actually a percentage (of your overall stamina, I think). Max stamina will increase your stamina recovery slightly, since your recovery rate is a percentage of your max, but usually not as substantially.

The exception to this is obviously low level characters (especially professions who can only 1x in PF) who don't have much stamina in the first place and won't gain much from the extra percentage recovery.

Still, I'd rather boost my CON stat or bonus than max stamina or health recovery, as it will boost your max stamina and health (and consequently recovery rates), as well as provide phantom crit padding.

In lieu of boosting your health recovery, just get your weapon ensorcelled. Well...if F2P can even benefit from ensorcellments, I don't know.
    Last edited by khorpulent; 12-11-2017 at 04:22 PM.

Greetings,

A friend lent me their T5 weapon to test.... it flared +25 AS. I was in squirrels, however, so I did not get hit.

The temporary boost never worked for me. I think that one is restricted.

For me, max stamina and stamina recovery are about the same.

As for health recovery, unless you have another formula, this is all I have to go on: https://gswiki.play.net/Health#Health_Regeneration and https://gswiki.play.net/Constitution

Health Recovery = Base Regeneration + truc(Physical Fitness ranks / 20) + modifiers

In that formula, I not see anything about constitution. That is why I started going for health recovery.

If there is another formula, I'd like to see it.

Sincerely,

- Kotin

p.s. I am looking into getting T5 ensorcelled weapon. I just learned that I can't get my fusion claidhmore ensorcelled which makes me super sad.

Yeah, stamina recovery and max stamina are about the same now, but the bonus from recovery will increase as you gain PF ranks.

Guess I'm wrong about health recovery. I thought it was based on total HP, not on PF ranks.

Still, health recovery does seem like a waste of a perfectly good badge slot, considering that acantha will accomplish the same thing. Society powers (sigil of mending actually gives +15 to health recovery) would help too. Of course, if you're F2P and don't have a society pass, your options are limited. I'd much rather get an enhancive that boosts combat skills (or helps to avoid getting hit and losing HP in the first place) and just eat acantha or yabathilium or something when I need it.

And also, why get a T5 weapon if you don't get any benefits from it?
    Last edited by khorpulent; 12-12-2017 at 09:58 AM.