Thread: Buying SK/self mana celerity,heroism items, DB items, make some XMAS MONEY

Default Buying SK/self mana celerity,heroism items, DB items, make some XMAS MONEY

Stop playing games and sell ur old ancient stuff for xmas money, or buy some bitcoin. Will overpay for ur old high end stuff thats stuck in ur locker overrun with dust mites.

twohanders, enhancives, anything old and high end

I have a scripty crystalline sphere from the mid 90s that hasn't been opened. Can rub it to make pretty colors or open it for the super mysterious prize inside (could be a big job ticket that you could maybe use to get work done, who knows!).

Anyone remember these?!
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    I have a scripty crystalline sphere from the mid 90s that hasn't been opened. Can rub it to make pretty colors or open it for the super mysterious prize inside (could be a big job ticket that you could maybe use to get work done, who knows!).

Anyone remember these?!
    That's some admirable willpower, not to open a gift box since the 90s..... how much you want for it? I want to open it.
    Last edited by dex; 12-08-2017 at 12:09 PM.

lol brielus
    [LNet]-GSIV:Glaves: "Dergoatean is swedish for Stillfront"

Blog Entries

10x DB boots
    recharging crystal and a MR heroism. Think it's a clasp or pin, but pinworn. Tappable.
    2013 PC FF Champion

Ross#9505 on Discord

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    That's some admirable willpower, not to open a gift box since the 90s..... how much you want for it? I want to open it.
    LOL, it'll be like a sock or something.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."