Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Official: Summit Academy in December

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Final total looks like 16 properties sold. On the ELAN front, the permanence license is sold out. The room additions sold out shortly afterwards.
    :Facepalm:

Why? Because racecar.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pereus View Post
    :Facepalm:
    Don't judge me.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~

~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~

3. Default

I was getting dirty in the sewers a lot last august. However august runs sucked bad compared to Aprils as the price of silvers and price of books were bloody awful! If it is awful in April, I personally will be doing a lot less, Someone will be holding my silvers of course, since I love it too much

Blog Entries

Has the conspiracy theory gone out that they never intended to only sell 2 properties? That the plan was to drum up super excitement and then go this route? I feel like someone has to have thought this already but I am too lazy to look at all but the last page.

The properties are super cool and I will infinitely be jealous and if I had "fuck you" money I totally would do it. I get that some people think it is stupid but to me, whatever makes you happy.

Congrats to the new property owners!

Blog Entries

I am convinced that a large portion of the GS community is crackheads.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Jesus. I didn't know it got that bad. At the very least I hope people are playing responsibly.

I never thought I would be saying that last part for a computer game.
    If they were playing responsibly, Simu would have already scrapped DR.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    who the FUCK spends 1,500$$ on literally typed up text?! I can make a cutting edge gaming machine for that kind of cash.
    Most people who play gemstone IV.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I am convinced that a large portion of the GS community is crackheads.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Wyrom
    We'll be extending the event, but I need to wait for after Monday to make it official due to the office being closed. But we will likely be extending Summit until Friday.

Wyrom, PM
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Wyrom
    Between SimuCon and previous Summit Academy, there were a total of 312 possibly still out in circulation (assuming someone didn't junk one or leave the game with one still in their SIMUCOIN DELIVER list). As of right now, 62 have been redeemed. There are over 200 SimuCon tokens alone.

While I know there would be demand in buying them directly for SimuCoins, the purchasing from other players route is going to be it in terms of Summit Academy's offerings.

The service will be moving back to being a little more rarer and/or limited again. I know the argument can be made that we've already permified thousands and thousands, what's the harm in a thousand more. We just have to move forward at this time.

Wyrom, PM
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites