Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Official: Summit Academy in December

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Final total looks like 16 properties sold. On the ELAN front, the permanence license is sold out.
    No wonder Simu seems oblivious to people closing their accounts left and right. There was a time when monthly subscription fees were their bread and butter, I wonder if that's true anymore.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No wonder Simu seems oblivious to people closing their accounts left and right. There was a time when monthly subscription fees were their bread and butter, I wonder if that's true anymore.
    Probably not. That's why whenever a longtime player says they're closing an account, Wyrom makes sure to mention GS is doing better than ever.
    Last edited by Taernath; 12-22-2017 at 10:22 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

The wounded child is tiny in size.
    The child should prove to be a difficult challenge for you.

3. Default

I still think that subs are their bread and butter. A thousand accounts multplied by an average 25ish for basic and premium that's roughly $25k per month not including extras. They can do these home sales maybe once every couple of years?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    I still think that subs are their bread and butter. A thousand accounts multplied by an average 25ish for basic and premium that's roughly $25k per month not including extras. They can do these home sales maybe once every couple of years?
    There are likely more than 1000 active accounts, but there are near constant pay festivals now, plus the cash shop. At one of the last Duskruins there were multiple characters that spent what was, as far as I could tell, the entire run in the sewers.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

The wounded child is tiny in size.
    The child should prove to be a difficult challenge for you.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    There are likely more than 1000 active accounts, but there are near constant pay festivals now, plus the cash shop. At one of the last Duskruins there were multiple characters that spent what was, as far as I could tell, the entire run in the sewers.
    Jesus. I didn't know it got that bad. At the very least I hope people are playing responsibly.

I never thought I would be saying that last part for a computer game.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Final total looks like 16 properties sold. On the ELAN front, the permanence license is sold out. The room additions sold out shortly afterwards.
    :Facepalm:

Why? Because racecar.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pereus View Post
    :Facepalm:
    Don't judge me.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~

~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~

8. Default

I was getting dirty in the sewers a lot last august. However august runs sucked bad compared to Aprils as the price of silvers and price of books were bloody awful! If it is awful in April, I personally will be doing a lot less, Someone will be holding my silvers of course, since I love it too much

Blog Entries

Has the conspiracy theory gone out that they never intended to only sell 2 properties? That the plan was to drum up super excitement and then go this route? I feel like someone has to have thought this already but I am too lazy to look at all but the last page.

The properties are super cool and I will infinitely be jealous and if I had "fuck you" money I totally would do it. I get that some people think it is stupid but to me, whatever makes you happy.

Congrats to the new property owners!

Blog Entries

I am convinced that a large portion of the GS community is crackheads.