Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Summit Academy in December

Blog Entries

Why does the game need balance? Are we setting up pvp tournaments?

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Remember when they kept nerfing all kinds of shit for no reason other than "because realism"? They never got any better at thinking.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Because it's played by humans, and they like a level playing field, or to be the one with an advantage.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Because it's played by humans, and they like a level playing field, or to be the one with an advantage.
    I'm a human, I don't care. GENERALIZE MUCH?

Blog Entries

I'm a human, I don't care. GENERALIZE MUCH?
    I'm in same boat. For PVE which is 99% of this game I don't care too much about the balance mechanics. I can handle when anothe profession is better than mine, so long as I can still play quasi efficiently it doesn't bug me personally.

As for enhancive permanence and fusion gear, never really had either so I am not depenedent on it and does not bother me. I get that for some people at the top tier of the game mechanically it is very beneficial but to me grand scheme they are perks and not necessities. has to be annoying to sit in first class and find out one day those comped drinks aren't free any more, and I liken these things to that.

Blog Entries

The Game Balance Genie has been out of the bottle for decades. I don't really care if someone has +20 more AS than I do, if they have a weightless container, if they have a self-knowledge item for a circle they don't have access to, etc. We're not competing against each other in Barbie Dress-up Murder Simulator, GS is just text-based power fantasy.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

As was mentioned on the other boards, this does nothing to bar someone from having 100% uptime on their enhancives, permanent or otherwise. You can still purchase via simucoins in unlimited amounts long-term enhancive rechargers at roughly $2.60 per enhancive per month. So balance is not established by the availability of bounty points, simply by how much money one wants to spend.
    Last edited by Fallen; 12-21-2017 at 11:57 AM.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Perhaps, but nerfing "better" classes to be more on par with the shitty classes is the opposite of how to do it, which Simu still hasn't learned after 30 years.
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Unlimited houses for sale for 5 minutes:

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrom
    The question has been asked if we could refund a SimuCoin purchase if the properties sell out before they are able to purchase one. I spoke with billing yesterday, and the answer to that question is no. While I understand the way the store is set up doesn't allow for a seamless transaction, this is how we've been selling them. We also realize they won't last more than a few seconds in the store. We recognize there is a lot of demand for them. So GM Kynlee and I had a powwow this morning and we feel we came up with a solution that will meet the demand and not leave people holding the bag.

We are going to change the sale to unlimited (the store will likely say 100 because it's set up as quantity item), but for 5 minutes. They will go on sale at precisely 9pm ET. The sale will last until 9:05pm ET. The deed that you will have delivered will have some time frames on the turnaround, but due to this sale, there may be some delays. We will communicate that once we know how many sell. This may be the last time these go on sale for a bit. We will not sell any more until all of these homes are complete.

Good luck to everyone. The only thing you need to make sure of is that you are punctual.

Wyrom, PM
    http://forums.play.net/forums/GemSto...rties/view/110

Blog Entries

What could possibly go wrong?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.