Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Goes All in on Roy Moore

Nice job of whataboutism. At least we know that the molester in chief will go to bat for judge pedophile. Birds of a feather. I love the way he throws in a key word for everyone.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Not excusing Franken but is groping/lewd comments even in the same ballpark as pedophilia?

Its not the same rules when the accusations are different. They are both of a sexual nature but they aren't even close in severity.
    Then let's get the rules established. So groping a 14 year old girl 30 years ago means you can't be a senator.

Groping adult women just a couple of years before you run for senator, and even while you're senator, means you can continue to be a senator.

What about using taxpayer money to settle claims of sexual assault and sexual harassment?

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Nice job of whataboutism.
    Says the cowardly piece of shit who hasn't said shit about the accusations against the Democrats. Your unwillingness to hold members of your preferred political party accountable have been duly noted. Thanks for playing.

Don't be upset because the Democrat party is in such shambles that they couldn't even beat Trump and it looks like they won't even beat an accused "child molester." I guess I would lash out at everyone too if my party were in this bad of shape.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-04-2017 at 09:59 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Then let's get the rules established. So groping a 14 year old girl 30 years ago means you can't be a senator.

Groping adult women just a couple of years before you run for senator, and even while you're senator, means you can continue to be a senator.

What about using taxpayer money to settle claims of sexual assault and sexual harassment?
    What do you think the rule should be? I think it should be an unspoken rule and not a law that you have improprieties that you just bow out.

No, I don't think tax payer money should be used for that. What do you think?

What do you think the rule should be?
    I really don't care too much as long as the rules are clearly laid out and apply to everyone. I have no problem with saying someone accused of groping a 14 year old 30 years ago bars them from being a senator but groping adult women as senator is okay, but I want these rules established first and don't just make them up as we go along so we can apply them only when it's politically convenient, because then you get the clusterfuck of Nancy Pelosi defending Franken, Bill Clinton, and even John Conyers but insisting Roy Moore is too much.

I think it should be an unspoken rule and not a law that you have improprieties that you just bow out.
    That wouldn't last.

No, I don't think tax payer money should be used for that. What do you think?
    I'm not all that familiar with the details but it doesn't sound like there is a special fund that specifically deals with sexual harassment claims, it sounds like any other employer situation where the employer would pay the settlement in which case I'm fine with. What I'm not fine with is this apparently being a secret. This should have been plastered all over the news. Then again maybe it wasn't really a secret and the media just didn't want to cover it because Democrat.

Says the cowardly piece of shit who hasn't said shit about the accusations against the Democrats. Your unwillingness to hold members of your preferred political party accountable have been duly noted. Thanks for playing.

Don't be upset because the Democrat party is in such shambles that they couldn't even beat Trump and it looks like they won't even beat an accused "child molester." I guess I would lash out at everyone too if my party were in this bad of shape.
    Keep up the ad hominem attacks. Also, no need to put child molester in quotes.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Keep up the ad hominem attacks.
    Keep up with the having nothing at all to contribute to these discussions.

Also, no need to put child molester in quotes.
    Sure. So from now on we refer to Bill Clinton as the rapist and Hillary Clinton as the rapist defender, right? Oh right, you don't dare comment on Democrats because, once again, you are a coward.

Cry all you want about ad hominems. You know the truth.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-04-2017 at 11:58 PM.

Blog Entries

Lighten up, enjoy this youtube video of a youtube video.

And yet, you're the one who's lashing out at everyone, and promoting false equivalencies. You routinely argue around the edges of the issue as if it happening 30 years ago makes it less of a big deal. Your failures to get people to engage in conversation with you is not a shortcoming on their part, it's because they don't want to communicate with someone who thinks winning an argument = shouting the loudest. In short, arguing with you is a waste of time.

And yet, you're the one who's lashing out at everyone, and promoting false equivalencies. You routinely argue around the edges of the issue as if it happening 30 years ago makes it less of a big deal. Your failures to get people to engage in conversation with you is not a shortcoming on their part, it's because they don't want to communicate with someone who thinks winning an argument = shouting the loudest. In short, arguing with you is a waste of time.
    So stop arguing with him?

Do you believe that any and all sexual harassment accusers should automatically be believed and the accused should not have their day in court?