Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Trump Goes All in on Roy Moore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    People use insults when they feel intellectual ineptitude? That speaks volumes about the marine corp then.
    Marine Corps*

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    People use insults when they feel intellectual ineptitude? That speaks volumes about the marine corp then.
    says the retarded air farce fan

McConnel and Bannon both survived to continue their proxy war in the med-term elections.

And then there is this . . .

Late Monday night, the Alabama Supreme Court stayed the Montgomery County Circuit Court's order earlier that day directing Alabama election officials to preserve digital ballot images during Tuesday's Senate election.
    http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201...not_to_de.html

So basically, all electronic ballots were counted and then the records of them can be destroyed according to the Alabama Supreme Court despite the Alabama law that say they have to be retained for 6 months. Curiouser and curiouser . . .
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

I have seen some wild conspiracy theories in my time.

The idea that the great state of Alabama is conspiring AGAINST Republicans?

That just might take the cake.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

Yeah, I doubt the heavily Republican majority state of Alabama would be working to get a Democrat in. Every office worth a damn is held by a Republican.

A shit candidate was put up, the shit candidate lost. Put in someone better in 2021.
    Last edited by Gelston; 12-13-2017 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    And then there is this . . .

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201...not_to_de.html

So basically, all electronic ballots were counted and then the records of them can be destroyed according to the Alabama Supreme Court despite the Alabama law that say they have to be retained for 6 months. Curiouser and curiouser . . .
    That's because Alabama's Secretary of State, John Merrill, is a fucking garbage person who is terrible at his job and pushed for this policy. He claims they keep the paper ballots so there is no reason to have a digital record, but the cost of maintaining the digitized records is trivial compared to the potential value in an audit or recount. He also got a major election law issue wrong last night when he said that any candidate could request a recount if they paid for it. Turns out that is only true in Alabama for state elections and not for federal office such as a Senate.

Oh and he is also an avowed supporter of Roy Moore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McGoohan
    I am not a number, I am a free man!

Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    That's because Alabama's Secretary of State, John Merrill, is a fucking garbage person who is terrible at his job and pushed for this policy. He claims they keep the paper ballots so there is no reason to have a digital record, but the cost of maintaining the digitized records is trivial compared to the potential value in an audit or recount. He also got a major election law issue wrong last night when he said that any candidate could request a recount if they paid for it. Turns out that is only true in Alabama for state elections and not for federal office such as a Senate.

Oh and he is also an avowed supporter of Roy Moore.
    Since you really don't understand jack over shit of what you are talking about I will lay it out for you. The law said preserve ballot IMAGES for 6 months. The paper ballots are destroyed based on the law.
    The election officials were not going to preserve IMAGES. A lower court ordered the election officials from destroying the IMAGES. The Alabama Supreme Court STAYED the lower court's decision that they should preserve the IMAGES so they now can destroy the IMAGES. At no time does the article or I speak about preserving the actual paper voting forms. So, please, by all means keep talking out of your ass.

Also, I didn't suggest a conspiracy, I did present that the court is doing something stupid as hell and likely breaking Alabama state law.

But hey, think what you want without actually reading what was presented.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Since you really don't understand jack over shit of what you are talking about I will lay it out for you. The law said preserve ballot IMAGES for 6 months. The paper ballots are destroyed based on the law.
    The election officials were not going to preserve IMAGES. A lower court ordered the election officials from destroying the IMAGES. The Alabama Supreme Court STAYED the lower court's decision that they should preserve the IMAGES so they now can destroy the IMAGES. At no time does the article or I speak about preserving the actual paper voting forms. So, please, by all means keep talking out of your ass.

Also, I didn't suggest a conspiracy, I did present that the court is doing something stupid as hell and likely breaking Alabama state law.

But hey, think what you want without actually reading what was presented.
    Are you an idiot? John Merrill is the one pushing for the images to be deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McGoohan
    I am not a number, I am a free man!