Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Trump Goes All in on Roy Moore

Roy Moore should be sworn in then he should immediately resign so we can get Luther Strange back in the senate.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Roy Moore should be sworn in then he should immediately resign so we can get Luther Strange back in the senate.
    Tgo constantly chasing the strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Tgo constantly chasing the strange.
    Damn right.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    But you brought up slavery, implying he thought that.

Stop being so intellectually lazy.
    Oh now I'm implying what he said.. No one implied that but go on being stupid like Tgo.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Oh now I'm implying what he said.. No one implied that but go on being stupid like Tgo.
    I mean...

Praises Putin, quotes Hitler, rapes kids, doesn't think women or black people should vote, said the US was better when there was slavery..
    You kinda did.

6. Default

No, I kinda didn't. Moore said the greatest period of the US was when there was slavery. That's what I stated. Stop trying to put words in people's mouths.

Blog Entries

No, I kinda didn't. Moore said the greatest period of the US was when there was slavery. That's what I stated. Stop trying to put words in people's mouths.
    No, he actually said it was a great time during this period, despite slavery. You are saying he said it was better during this time when we had slavery. You don't see the difference?
    Last edited by Gelston; 12-12-2017 at 03:05 AM.

You did.

Sorry. I'd ask that you stop being so fucking lazy, but clearly that is a common theme in your life.

One of the speakers at a Roy Moore rally last night told a story about how he and Moore were tricked into going to a child brothel in Vietnam. He did it to show Moore's good character, since Moore would never have gone there if he had not been tricked. It's just a coincidence that Moore is now accused of dating underage girls.

Staehle recalled a story from Vietnam that he said showed Moore’s character.

One night, a fellow officer had come through their base camp. It was his last night in Vietnam, and he invited both of them out with him later that night to a private club downtown. It turned out to be a brothel.

“We walked inside,” he said. “It was clear to us what kind of place it was.”

“Roy turned to me in less time than it took for someone to come up to us — and there were certainly pretty girls,” he said. “They were young, some of them were probably very young. Roy said to me, ‘We shouldn’t be here, I’m leaving.’ I said, ‘Roy I’m with you.'”

More...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No, he actually said it was a great time during this period, despite slavery. You are saying he said it was better during this time when we had slavery. You don't see the difference?
    What difference is there? Despite slavery there was still fucking slavery. And he's saying that was the greatest time period in the US. And he said that to a black person.

: Asked by a black man at a September campaign rally about what President Donald Trump means when he says “make America great again,” Moore at first acknowledged the US’s history of racial tensions. Then he said, “I think it was great at the time when families were united — even though we had slavery. They cared for one another. People were strong in the families. Our families were strong. Our country had a direction.”