Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Goes All in on Roy Moore

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Trump Goes All in on Roy Moore

Also, this new longer Twitter character limit is making Trump's tweets less effective. Who has time to read a 280 character essay?
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Since Democrats won't get rid of Franken or Conyers he might as well endorse Moore.

Blog Entries

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Two wrongs don't make a right.
    I also don't believe in rewarding bad behavior, and the Democrats have been the embodiment of bad behavior since...well since as long as I can remember.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I also don't believe in rewarding bad behavior, and the Democrats have been the embodiment of bad behavior since...well since as long as I can remember.
    So.. If you can't beat them, join them?

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    So.. If you can't beat them, join them?
    More like if they make up rules that everyone should follow, then they won't hold their own accountable for the rules they just made up, then don't enforce the rules to your people either.

Democrats have been doing this for years. A Republican gets caught making slightly racist comments? Make a big deal about it and no matter how much other Republicans distance themselves from said person it will never be good enough. A Democrat is caught making flagrant racist remarks? They couldn't care less.

A Republican candidate has accusations that he molested a 14 year old girl 40 years ago? Suddenly pretend to be the puritan party and demand that he be kicked out of the senate before he even gets elected. Actual photographic evidence comes up showing what a slimy piece of shit Al Franken is? Oh well. John Conyers actually paid someone off with taxpayer money to make his sexual assault allegations go away? He's an icon, he gets a pass, let's talk about Roy Moore.

When Democrats are willing to put their money with their mouth is then I'll begin to take their bullshit a little more seriously. Until then I guess we carry on with politics as usual; as long as someone meets all of the legal requirements to run for office then it is up to the voters to decide the election.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-04-2017 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    More like if they make up rules that everyone should follow, then they won't hold their own accountable for the rules they just made up, then don't enforce the rules to your people either.

Democrats have been doing this for years. A Republican gets caught making slightly racist comments? Make a big deal about it and no matter how much other Republicans distance themselves from said person it will never be good enough. A Democrat is caught making flagrant racist remarks? They couldn't care less.

A Republican candidate has accusations that he molested a 14 year old girl 40 years ago? Suddenly pretend to be the puritan party and demand that he be kicked out of the senate before he even gets elected. Actual photographic evidence comes up showing what a slimy piece of shit Al Franken is? Oh well. John Conyers actually paid someone off with taxpayer money to make his sexual assault allegations go away? He's an icon, he gets a pass, let's talk about Roy Moore.

When Democrats are willing to put their money with their mouth is then I'll begin to take their bullshit a little more seriously. Until then I guess we carry on with politics as usual; as long as someone meets all of the legal requirements to run for office then it is up to the voters to decide the election.
    Conyers and Franken have both announced their resignations.

How bizarre that Terry has not updated his position on this matter.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Hopefully, the Senate will boot him if he wins and they find credible evidence that he's a perv.

9. Default

But the democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    But the democrats!
    Yes, if the Democrats want everyone to play by the rules then I'm going to call them out when they don't play by the rules.

Is Roy Moore a piece of shit? Sure sounds like it. Should he be held to a higher standard than Al Franken? No, but something tells me you think otherwise but won't actually explain why you think otherwise.