Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Trump Goes All in on Roy Moore

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You did.

Sorry. I'd ask that you stop being so fucking lazy, but clearly that is a common theme in your life.
    I'd ask you to stop being a useless troll on these forums but clearly that is your only purpose here.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    What difference is there? Despite slavery there was still fucking slavery. And he's saying that was the greatest time period in the US. And he said that to a black person.

: Asked by a black man at a September campaign rally about what President Donald Trump means when he says “make America great again,” Moore at first acknowledged the US’s history of racial tensions. Then he said, “I think it was great at the time when families were united — even though we had slavery. They cared for one another. People were strong in the families. Our families were strong. Our country had a direction.”
    There is nothing wrong with this. You're really going out of your way to be retarded now.

Blog Entries

What difference is there? Despite slavery there was still fucking slavery. And he's saying that was the greatest time period in the US. And he said that to a black person.

: Asked by a black man at a September campaign rally about what President Donald Trump means when he says “make America great again,” Moore at first acknowledged the US’s history of racial tensions. Then he said, “I think it was great at the time when families were united — even though we had slavery. They cared for one another. People were strong in the families. Our families were strong. Our country had a direction.”
    So, the answer is no, you don't see the difference. He didn't say it was better BECAUSE we had slavery. He didn't say it was better because slavery existed. He didn't say it was better DUE to slavery. If you can't see the difference between what you are saying and what he said, I don't know what to tell you. A rational person can.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    So, the answer is no, you don't see the difference. He didn't say it was better BECAUSE we had slavery. He didn't say it was better because slavery existed. He didn't say it was better DUE to slavery. If you can't see the difference between what you are saying and what he said, I don't know what to tell you. A rational person can.
    It's your fault.. not his.

As usual.

If there are 2 traits Androidpk has plenty of it's blaming others and laziness.

5. Default

No shit he didn't say it was because of slavery, and neither did I. Stop being obtuse.

Blog Entries

No shit he didn't say it was because of slavery, and neither did I. Stop being obtuse.
    You still don't even get it.

7. Default

No I get it all right, you're being a fucking idiot.

Blog Entries

rofl. You obviously don't, and in rage at realizing your intellectual ineptitude you resort to name calling.

Actually...it's you. Not him. You.

10. Default

rofl. You obviously don't, and in rage at realizing your intellectual ineptitude you resort to name calling.
    People use insults when they feel intellectual ineptitude? That speaks volumes about the marine corp then.