Thread: Putin Declares What Democracy Must Not Be

Default Putin Declares What Democracy Must Not Be

Putin isn't sure what democracy really is, but he knows for sure what it is not..

“Competition should be taking place, of course, and it will be,” he continued.

“The question is about radicalism. Where is ‘Occupy Wall Street’ movement? Where are those Saakashvilis who were running about calling for violent actions in the USA? Where are they now? Is it democracy or not? What is democracy then? It is a subject of a general discussion. And the government in Russia has never been afraid of anyone. But it must not resemble a peasant who is lazily picking cabbage out of his beard, while oligarchs are catching goldfish in troubled waters.

More...

There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

What if I were to tell you that the rightists who love trump will demonize the Federal Bureau of Investigation, while doing absolutely nothing about Putin interference in the US elections. Sounds crazy right? No way patriotic Americans would behave this way but it's 100% true.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    What if I were to tell you that the rightists who love trump will demonize the Federal Bureau of Investigation, while doing absolutely nothing about Putin interference in the US elections. Sounds crazy right? No way patriotic Americans would behave this way but it's 100% true.
    Are you referring to the interference that the FBI is trying to pin on Trump but has so far been a complete failure?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible