Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Shot Force Until Endroll

Default Big Shot Force Until Endroll

I'm having trouble getting bigshot to force cman dirtkick until an endroll of 101.

Here is what I have under hunting commands right now:

stance d and cman dirtkick target (s5)(until 101), stance o, kill target (x3)

The until 101 doesn't appear to do anything.

Here are some other combinations I've tried

force stance d and cman dirtkick target (s5) until 101

(force) stance d and cman dirtkick target (s5)(until 101)

Nothing I've tried seems to have worked so far.

So... What am I missing here?

So, this is the command I use for feint that does something similar, although without the stancing: "force cman feint target until 101 (s25)" (notice the check to only do this if I have 25 stamina or more). I would guess you probably want "stance d and force cman dirtkick target until 101 (s5), stance o, kill(x3)"

Force <cmd> until <endroll>
    Force cman dirtkick tartget until 101(s5)

Of course im a minute late
    W3 4R3 4N0NYM0U5.
    W3 4R3 L3610N.
    W3 D0 N07 F0R61V3.
    W3 D0 N07 F0R637.

Ok, this seems to work:

stance d and force cman dirtkick target until 101 (s5), stance o, kill target(x3)

However, it now looks like Bigshot is ignoring the stancing commands and just doing everything from stance offensive. Dirtkick is just as effective in defensive as in offensive so I would like to execute dirtkick from a defensive stance.

Try using the full names of the stances. Based on what I'm seeing in the change_stance method, it's matching against full names for some things, so it may not like the abbreviations.

Quote Originally Posted by rx77310 View Post
    Ok, this seems to work:

stance d and force cman dirtkick target until 101 (s5), stance o, kill target(x3)

However, it now looks like Bigshot is ignoring the stancing commands and just doing everything from stance offensive. Dirtkick is just as effective in defensive as in offensive so I would like to execute dirtkick from a defensive stance.
    Do you have stance offensive selected in your hunting tab?

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Do you have stance offensive selected in your hunting tab?
    So, I tried messing with the hunting tab as well. I tried leaving it blank but then it does everything from defensive stance, which is not very functional. I think it interprets the dirtkick as a combat action and automatically switches it to the stance in the hunting tab. However, when it's blank it defaults to stance defensive for everything.

So, after going out a couple more times, it looks like I can either do this:

stance d and cman dirtkick

Which performs a dirtkick once in defensive stance and then switches to offensive to swing.

Or this:

stance defensive and force cman dirtkick until 101

Which performs dirtkick until it's succesful but ignores the stancing.

It looks like it can't do both at the same time.

It seems like I have to choose between performing a dirtkick once in defensive followed by offensive swings, or performing a dirtkick until success in offensive followed by offensive swings.

Dirtkick does not loose efficacy in defensive so using dirtkick in defensive until success would be ideal.

Ok, so this is what I ended up doing:

set defensive or [blank] in the hunting tab

force cman dirtkick target until 101 (s5), stance offensive and kill target(x3) in the commands tab

Does what I want it to do. Dirtkick in defensive until success, swing three times in offensive.

Cool. Glad you got it sorted out

I'm just happy I don't have to use two cmans until success. One in defensive and one in offensive... Don't know what I'd do in that case.