Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Trump's Tax Reform

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    So? He has a history of donating to both sides and IS a registered independent. You are trying to act as if he is "switching sides" when he was never on any side in the first place.

It is a fact that in 2016 he gave the max amount you can donate to the Hillary campaign.
    Yes I am. He's been a Republican donor. Spent 8 years fighting Obama. Trump turned him off and now this tax sham has completely turned him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Yes I am. He's been a Republican donor. Spent 8 years fighting Obama. Trump turned him off and now this tax sham has completely turned him.
    He's been a democrat donor too. So?
    Congratulations on completing this chapter in the Saga of the Secret Societies, created by Robert Woodhead.

I don't understand the concept of being an independent, even after it was just explained to me. Probably because I'm retarded.
    This is correct.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

This is accurate. In fairness to Republicans though, they've- at least publicly- already written him off. So they aren't losing money they had anticipated getting.

But they likely hadn't anticipated him giving to Democratic Congressional candidates. That's a very new development- and an unwelcome one I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    This is accurate. In fairness to Republicans though, they've- at least publicly- already written him off. So they aren't losing money they had anticipated getting.

But they likely hadn't anticipated him giving to Democratic Congressional candidates. That's a very new development- and an unwelcome one I'm sure.
    You're retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post

You’re agenda is very clear. Nothing fair about it. At least be honest...