Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: Trump's Tax Reform

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I denied that I gave them to you as some sort of fag fetish you were hoping they were.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    The kicker here is your summarizing of PB's decade-plus string of messages as "gay insults" specifically in an attempt to minimize his behavior. Either intellectual dishonesty or reading comprehension issues are at fault for your conclusion. Either way you end up revealed as ignorant or an asshole. Pick your poison.

The devil's in the details. He spent countless hours sending other men sexually explicit, graphic messages. That's how he chose to spend large amounts of his time. One can only speculate what motivates a person to do so, but clearly his mental illness is involved.
    You are literally the only person who exists on this planet that believes that PB's rep to you is some sort of "sexual fantasy." And I'm pretty sure even you don't even believe that, and are just arguing this retarded "point" for the sake of being retarded.

Because you're retarded.

Stop being AIDS.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-18-2018 at 10:26 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You are literally the only person who exists on this planet that believes that PB's rep to you is some sort of "sexual fantasy." And I'm pretty sure even you don't even believe that, and are just arguing this retarded "point" for the sake of being retarded.

Because you're retarded.

Stop being AIDS.
    As a 50 year old man, Parkbandit spent untold hours of his own life dreaming up sexually explicit messages to anonymously send other men on the Internet over the course of a decade. That's a fact. No amount of your whining, no amount of your hurling invective, no amount of your resentment that he was exposed as mentally ill changes that reality.

I get that your comrade-in-arms being exposed bothers you, and you're desperately seeking to normalize his (and your) behavior. Unfortunately for you, you don't have the ability to travel back in time, nor to browbeat people into losing their memory.

And FYI, we wouldn't be having this conversation for the dozenth time if PB hadn't actively sought it out, since neither he (nor you) can actually speak about any topic. Since you're retarded. Since you're AIDS.

As a 50 year old man, Parkbandit spent untold hours of his own life dreaming up sexually explicit messages to anonymously send other men on the Internet over the course of a decade. That's a fact. No amount of your whining, no amount of your hurling invective, no amount of your resentment that he was exposed as mentally ill changes that reality.

I get that your comrade-in-arms being exposed bothers you, and you're desperately seeking to normalize his (and your) behavior. Unfortunately for you, you don't have the ability to travel back in time, nor to browbeat people into losing their memory.

And FYI, we wouldn't be having this conversation for the dozenth time if PB hadn't actively sought it out, since neither he (nor you) can actually speak about any topic. Since you're retarded. Since you're AIDS.
    Sounds like a lot of people you dislike occupy your mind.

What's there to expose? No one here actually gives a shit about this except you, while you're over here in 99% of every post you make trying to blow it up into some huge earth shattering scandal type thing, when in reality it simply boils down to, "Waah waah PB called me a bunch of gay slurs via reputation comments over the years!"

What else is there to it other than that again?

Since you're retarded.
    Ableist.

Since you're AIDS.
    AIDSist.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-18-2018 at 01:16 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What's there expose? No one here actually gives a shit about this except you, while you're trying to blow it up into some huge earth shattering scandal type thing, when in reality it simply boils down to is "Waah waah PB called me a bunch of gay slurs via reputation comments over the years"
    This would be funny if it wasn't so clueless on your part. Put on your thinking cap, Methais. What has PB brought in 7 out of our last 8 conversations over the past year? Hint: It's the same thing he had as his profile picture a while. Literally from ten years ago.

On the flip side, Parkbandit's deranged behavior wasn't limited to me, wasn't limited to 10 years ago, but instead continued for ten years and dozens of people. The Rep-ageddon thread is like 80 pages, and PB was the worst offender by a large margin, so no, your claim here seems doubtful. As they always do.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Ableist.

AIDSist.
    Watch it there, ess jay doubleyew.

This would be funny if it wasn't so clueless on your part. Put on your thinking cap, Methais. What has PB brought in 7 out of our last 8 conversations over the past year? Hint: It's the same thing he had as his profile picture a while. Literally from ten years ago.

On the flip side, Parkbandit's deranged behavior wasn't limited to me, wasn't limited to 10 years ago, but instead continued for ten years and dozens of people. The Rep-ageddon thread is like 80 pages, and PB was the worst offender by a large margin, so no, your claim here seems doubtful. As they always do.

Other than you, who gives a shit about any of this again?
    Last edited by Methais; 09-18-2018 at 01:20 PM.

WARNING: THIS POST DOES NOT HAVE YOUR JINGLE IN IT. PEOPLE WILL FORGET YOU ARE GAY WITHOUT IT. PLEASE EDIT IT ASAP AND DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN!

Also, remember that time you got caught responding to yourself on another account? WHAT A FUCKING LOSER!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    WARNING: THIS POST DOES NOT HAVE YOUR JINGLE IN IT. PEOPLE WILL FORGET YOU ARE GAY WITHOUT IT. PLEASE EDIT IT ASAP AND DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN!

Also, remember that time you got caught responding to yourself on another account? WHAT A FUCKING LOSER!
    Remember that time you got publicly exposed as severely mentally ill, having started an obsessive, decade-plus long (as a 50 year old man) spree of sending other men sexually explicit messages anonymously on the Internet?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

10. Default

spree of sending other men sexually explicit messages anonymously on the Internet?
    What's wrong with that?