Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump's Tax Reform

Default Trump's Tax Reform

https://apnews.com/6a409d3266be46dca...egislative-win

It's yuge.

You're welcome America!

Blog Entries

I don't think anyone, including those who voted for/against the bill, has read all of it yet so who knows what it actually entails.
    Last edited by Fallen; 12-02-2017 at 01:47 PM.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    You're not getting a single cent from this you do realize this? Just want to get it into that thick ape head that you're getting squat and if you're making less than 200k a year you're actually giving your money away to people making 1 mil+
    Cindy is getting $700. :P

You're not getting a single cent from this you do realize this? Just want to get it into that thick ape head that you're getting squat and if you're making less than 200k a year you're actually giving your money away to people making 1 mil+
    How exactly is letting people keep what they legally earned "giving" them anything? How much of someone else's money do you deserve? It's not your, or the governments money in the first place. I just want you to get it into that mush head of yours that you have no clue about economics.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Rocktar, dude seriously, you're getting played. I'm like you man, if I'm getting more money through a "tax cut" even from Donald J. Trump I would shut my mouth real quick and say "Yes, please!" But this is NOT a tax cut for people making between 70~300k $ In fact, resulting from the confluence of lost itemized deductions, eliminated personal exemptions, and slower indexing of the individual tax brackets, this is a tax increase.

Please, you need to discuss this with your tax lawyer or CPA, don't trust fucking Rush Limbaugh or crazy conspiracy conservative news they all are making millions a year selling shit to you and are benefiting handsomely from this.
    Unlike you, I am not so envious of those that have more than I do as to want them to pay me money or to be taxed to where they are on the same income level as I am. I am not jealous of what they have as you are. I also don't think we should continue taxing them to pay for the massive welfare state. Somewhere around 2/3 of the budget is all entitlement programs. Wealth redistribution at it lowest common denominator. Instead of living the life of a victim as you and so many other Liberals do, I chose to take responsibility for my life and all the shitty decisions I have made in it, accept the consequences of some poor life choices and work to improve myself and others.

Envy and jealousy are ugly emotions.

Again how exactly is letting people keep what they legally earned "giving" them anything? How much of someone else's money do you deserve?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Elections have consequences.

Some of the biggest losers under the Republican tax overhaul include upper-middle class families in high-tax areas like New York City, graduate students, government workers and public school teachers.

The one thing they have in common? They’re mostly Democrats.

More...

For the really, really stupid people out there that still believe this is a tax cut ZOMG 4TEHRICH!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ttan-to-malibu

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    For the really, really stupid people out there that still believe this is a tax cut ZOMG 4TEHRICH!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ttan-to-malibu
    There is no "this". Nobody knows what the conference will produce, or whether it will pass reconciliation rules, or whether it will pass either house of Congress.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Trump had planned to sign the tax bill before Christmas, but due to a drafting oversight and to keep Democrats from whining about cuts to Medicare, he has decided to wait until January to sign it.

WASHINGTON — Celebrations aside, President Trump may wait until next year to sign the tax bill into law, delaying $120 billion in automatic cuts to popular programs such as Medicare and sparing Republicans from having to explain them in an election year.

Here's why: If Trump signs the tax bill this month, it could trigger steep automatic spending cuts early next year to a raft of programs. But if Trump waits until January to sign the bill, the spending cuts would be delayed until 2019 — after next year's congressional elections — giving lawmakers a full year to prevent them.

Congress gave final approval to the $1.5 trillion tax package Wednesday, sending it to Trump.

The bill-signing delay wouldn't affect taxpayers. The tax cuts would still go into effect in January, and workers would still start to see changes in the amount of taxes withheld from their paychecks in February.

More...

FB_IMG_1513899366015.jpg

Serfs gonna serf.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.