Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skull ring

Default Skull ring

A sapphire-eyed golden skull ring

You glance at your ring. The face on the ring appears stoic and determined, like a guardian on perpetual watch. Two large, glimmering sapphire eyes stare out at you, almost accusingly. The golden skull ring is surrounded by an ethereal haze. Peering within the swirling shadows, you see a pair of ghostly hands and other less identifiable objects.

Heavily scripted. Used mainly to lock a non-scripted item that you're wearing. Attunes to the wearer and can be unattuned once every 30 days.

+6 perception bonus as well.

wear (fail): As you try to slide a sapphire-eyed golden skull ring on your finger, a ghostly wail erupts from within. A ghostly hand stretches forth and grasps the ring, then hurls it to the floor.

wear (attunes to your character): You slide the ring onto your finger, which pulses rhythmically for a moment.

remove: As you slide your golden skull ring off your finger, a black aura swirls around you for a moment.

wave (attunes to a container): You wave your ring at the rolaren case and a ghostly hand snakes out and caresses the surface.

point (clears container attunement): You point your ring at a thigh-strapped slim rolaren case and a ghostly hand snakes out and dismisses the case with a casual flick.

turn (locks container): A ghostly hand snakes from your ring and closes, then points mystically at your case.
    From within you hear a grating *click*.

turn (unlocks container): A ghostly hand snakes from your ring and points mystically at your rolaren case and you hear a grating *click* from within as it unlocks. The hand then pulls the flap open none too gently.

shake: You shake your golden skull ring and a ghostly hand stretches forth from the ring and shakes your other hand vigorously.

raise: A shadow passes away from the ring.

poke: You poke at your golden skull ring, when suddenly a ghostly hand stretches forth and delivers a pair of ringing slaps to each side of your head.
    A suit of black rolaren plate armor partially deflects the onslaught of the impact attack.
    ... 10 points of damage!
    Strike to your head breaks your cheekbone.

listen: various insults on your clothing attire (there are a ton!!) some examples -

You bring your golden skull ring to your ear and listen carefully to it. From within the haze you hear a ghostly voice wail, "My soul has left this world! I found myself drifting endlessly, but now I'm bound within this ring as your stupid servant to open containers for you." It then whispers, "You have the fashion sense of a deranged blind kobold."

You bring your golden skull ring to your ear and listen carefully to it. From within the haze you hear a ghostly voice wail, "My soul has left this world! I found myself drifting endlessly, but now I'm bound within this ring as your stupid servant to open containers for you." It then whispers, "Is one of your parents a hill troll?"

You bring your golden skull ring to your ear and listen carefully to it. From within the haze you hear a ghostly voice wail, "My soul has left this world! I found myself drifting endlessly, but now I'm bound within this ring as your stupid servant to open containers for you." It then whispers, "Can you not understand what color and coordinate mean when put together?"

You bring your golden skull ring to your ear and listen carefully to it. From within the haze you hear a ghostly voice wail, "My soul has left this world! I found myself drifting endlessly, but now I'm bound within this ring as your stupid servant to open containers for you." It then whispers, "If you had any sense, and you don't, you would probably hurt yourself."

You bring your golden skull ring to your ear and listen carefully to it. From within the haze you hear a ghostly voice wail, "My soul has left this world! I found myself drifting endlessly, but now I'm bound within this ring as your stupid servant to open containers for you." It then whispers, "You are so ugly that I'll bet blind people run from you!"

Sold on buyout
    Last edited by BriarFox; 12-07-2017 at 12:01 PM.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

MB

5m please

CB is 5m to maags

Once

Bump. Will be marked twice in the morning.

6mil

7m
    Last edited by Imperarx; 12-04-2017 at 02:45 AM.

CB: 7m Imperarx

ONCE