Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Do single-character players still play?

I'm not quite sure why people are taking offense to my opinion on the overall playerbase and multi accounting. It's just my observation and could very well be a wrong one, which some have gone ahead and posted census numbers against. On the other hand, others have attested to multi accounting. I think in all reality we simply don't know, I was just posting to the fact that I have witnessed multi accounting with multi personalities both in game and via lnet.

With that said, I'm not against it. If you are offended by my observation, then that's on you. I only have the time and personality to run one full time character. If you have the patience, personality and time to do so then have at it. You shouldn't be offended by any means.
    Last edited by Erous; 12-02-2017 at 11:20 AM.

Blog Entries

Nobody's offended by your opinion dude, we're just pointing out why the idea there are only 50-100 people playing GS isn't realistic.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Nobody's offended by your opinion dude, we're just pointing out why the idea there are only 50-100 people playing GS isn't realistic.
    I'm glad you're not...my red rep disagrees!

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I'll second this. I disagreed with your opinion, but I certainly wasn't offended and it definitely didn't warrant any red rep. The rep system here really is out of whack. The only rep that should exist is in regards to someone's standing as a merchant.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlprprincess View Post
    You're my favorite now.

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    I'll second this. I disagreed with your opinion, but I certainly wasn't offended and it definitely didn't warrant any red rep. The rep system here really is out of whack. The only rep that should exist is in regards to someone's standing as a merchant.
    Right? Seven years ago, people thought I was enough of a douche to warrant all of my red bubbles.

The system is clearly broken.

Two accounts, maybe play 3 characters on the regular.
    GSIV:Jhacen: "raise me you stupid bitch"

discord: vusit#6092

We'll, worst case it's $40 wasted, yeah?

Could be worse.

8. Default

While I have multiple characters, most of them are simply watchers in the various towns for any special events. One or two characters are largely extra locker space. I would guess that over 95% of my time is spent with one character.
    Last edited by Candor; 12-02-2017 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You're my favorite now.

Right? Seven years ago, people thought I was enough of a douche to warrant all of my red bubbles.

The system is clearly broken.
    Fixed.

Who did you play? I forgot. Game is fine btw. Except for the wizard nerfs. Fuck those and Estild's shitty ideas. But other than that...

Last edited by Methais; 12-02-2017 at 07:38 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Fixed.

Who did you play? I forgot. Game is fine btw. Except for the wizard nerfs. Fuck those and Estild's shitty ideas. But other than that...

...a wizard. What are these nerfs you speak of!? Better not have fucked with my haste!