Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do single-character players still play?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You pulling a reverse Michael Jackson
    That was the hope, but with only 50 unique players...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    That was the hope, but with only 50 unique players...
    If only there was a way you could play for free to answer your own questions.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

I would, but that would require me to play a stunted version of the game without accessing all of my old characters, lockers, and voln fu

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I would, but that would require me to play a stunted version of the game without accessing all of my old characters, lockers, and voln fu
    But you aren't asking about your old characters, lockers, or voln fu.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Im with audio - lazy. one char, one account

There were 61 GS players on the guest list at Simucon (including 4 from Plat) last year Plus 18 GMs who ostensibly count as players? I think the estimates in this thread are a little off.

Agreed. Per the last Stillfront report that reported specific figures for GS4 (early 2017), the Daily Active User Count was around 1500. Even if you assume the average is 5 accounts per real world player (a conservative top end estimate), that number is still 300.

Here is the link. GS4 Info is on slide 14. http://www.stillfront.com/site/wp-co...esentation.pdf
    Last edited by BLZrizz; 12-01-2017 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BLZrizz View Post
    Agreed. Per the last Stillfront report that reported specific figures for GS4 (early 2017), the Daily Active User Count was around 1500. Even if you assume the average is 5 accounts per real world player (a conservative top end estimate), that number is still 300.

Here is the link. GS4 Info is on slide 14. http://www.stillfront.com/site/wp-co...esentation.pdf
    Thank you for having that information and providing it. That is more or less what I knew, which is why I was a bit incredulous when I asked if Erous was implying that there were actually only 50 active users. I knew that couldn't be the case. As we don't have any GM's posting here any more in an official capacity, these types of questions are more accurately answered on the officials or the elanthia forums (https://forums.elanthia.online/).

Agree, thanks for providing the info. Odd, though that right now there are 400 characters on. At max we reach close to 600 during EG. Where are the other 900? Dormant? Or it's just luck of the draw that so many log on sparingly?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    Agree, thanks for providing the info. Odd, though that right now there are 400 characters on. At max we reach close to 600 during EG. Where are the other 900? Dormant? Or it's just luck of the draw that so many log on sparingly?
    The 1500 figure isn't from the max online per day, it's the total individual accounts that log on over the course of the entire day.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.