Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advent Sale 2017

Default Advent Sale 2017

Since this went so well last year, I thought I'd run another Advent Sale. Basically, I'll add something new to the front room of Rohese's shop every day. The items will be completely random to appeal to everyone and all at low prices. Just for fun, I'll also add some freebies as we go along - technically they'll cost 1 silver due to shop mechanics. Grab them while you can!

The shop (a smooth-hewn stone cottage with a simple thatched roof) is in Ta'Illistim (lich #731)

Note: No deliveries, sorry.

1. a cerulean sea nymph mask (temporary feature mask): 25,000 SOLD
    2. a brass-handled smooth mahogany humidor (stores medium amount): 5,000
    3. a set of frosty blue marble knitting needles inset with tiny diamonds (zested ~ PUSH): 10,000 SOLD
    4. a silk-lined aubergine ankle sheath (ankleworn ~ You can WEAR, REMOVE, PUSH, and PULL the sheath and will notice special messaging for using GET and PUT to retrieve or store weapons within the hidden sheath.): 25,000 SOLD
    5. a gossamer flame-hued scarf (dancing scarf ~ WEAR REMOVE PULL RAISE TURN SPIN): 10,000 SOLD
    6. a miniature clock tower (zested timepiece ~ casts 414 ~ LISTEN SHAKE TURN RUB): 50,000 SOLD
    7. a pair of pearl-tipped driftwood hairsticks (1 hairstyle available ~ WEAR REMOVE): 25,000 SOLD
    8. a swirled jade hilt (switchblade knife ~ PUSH TILT SPIN WAVE): 50,000 SOLD
    9. an indigo blown glass bottle (perfume ~ DRINK MEASURE POUR SMELL): 20,000
    SMELL: You have an acrid bite of sea salt dancing across your skin that is enlivened by a base note of teak, with its crisp, woodsy and somewhat soapy scent. Floral airs play across the light mixture, their fruity underlying aroma reminiscent of sweet plumeria and pungent ginger, while the refined and warm blend of lemon finishes the misty fragrance.
    10. a bat-winged glass eyeball pendant (zested ~ RUB TAP TILT TURN): 5,000 SOLD
    11. some silver threaded double leathers (4x zested ~ PULL PUSH RUB DUST): 50,000
    12. an ivory-dotted plush chestnut wren (zested ~ WEAR REMOVE RUB TAP): 10,000
    13. a blessed glaesine ball of white light (306 custom spell prep): 25,000
    You sling lancing arrows of pure divinity at a giant rat!
    xxx slings lancing arrows of pure divinity at a giant rat!

Free Gifts
    • a leaf-carved green glass potion (casts forage) x5 GONE
    • a flowing indigo linen skirt embroidered with silver whorls (T2 RainboWear ~ CLEAN, PINCH, PULL, RUB, PUSH, TICKLE, CLENCH, RAISE) x2 GONE
    • a bow-tied gilded gift box (zested for fun gift giving) x5
    • a squat pale grey crystal bottle (spell up pills) x4 GONE
    • a salve of pale grey cream (temporary tattoo cover cream) x8
    • some flat silver-laced sandals (zested ~ CLUTCH HANG HOLD POINT POUND RAISE SLAP WEAR) X3
    Last edited by Elvenlady; 12-13-2017 at 12:37 PM.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Day 2 added
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

Day 3 item added.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Day 4 item added as well as some more "freebies" (1 silver)
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Day 5 item added.

As most of the items I'm adding each day can be used for seasonal gifts, I've included some "free" giftboxes (1 silver).
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Day 6 item added.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Day 7 item added as well as some more "freebies" (1 silver)
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Day 8 item added.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

9. Default

Greetings,

What is the name of the owner of the shop or the name of the shop? I not has lich, so room number not helpful to me.

I tried Rohese and Elvenlady in the search https://ps.lichproject.org/shops?s=rohe&f=X_B

Sincerely,

- Kotin
    Visit my Notebook at www.kotin17.wix.com/kotin

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    Greetings,

What is the name of the owner of the shop or the name of the shop? I not has lich, so room number not helpful to me.

I tried Rohese and Elvenlady in the search https://ps.lichproject.org/shops?s=rohe&f=X_B

Sincerely,

- Kotin
    Kotin it looks like her shop from the entrance is northeast and east. Look for a smooth-hewn stone cottage with a simple thatched roof. The shop name I think is Elven Enchantment.
    I can be reached on the following
    Discord: Grim Reaper#1313
    AIM (Until Dec. 15th): GS4Merchant